#120: You Brush Each Other's Teeth

A/N: 

First writing of 2018! That felt kind of good to post I feel like I've lacking so much being online on here and I've really missed it! I will promise to post more in this year that's for sure, and I hope you are all in for some new requests and stuff for me to write! Brains work better together! x 

Share some requests in the comments! 

Luke:

"Are you insane? I don't use that much toothpaste." You commented with wide eyes once Luke smeared on a large piece from his tube. "What are you talking about this is a normal amount." He referred to his own toothbrush and propped it into his mouth. You almost wanted to roll your eyes because he was only being cocky right now. "Yes because you have a large mouth." "You kind of need that to sing." He tried to brush off your comment and grabbed your toothbrush. "You just have to smear it out see." He started to move the toothbrush around in your mouth but it was hard because of your laughing. "You know it would help if you weren't giggling ever so cutely." He commented, mouth filled with white foam. "You're a goof..." You mumbled, taking your toothbrush out of your hand and into your own.

Calum:

"Y/N come on... Some of us have to be the grown up." He almost wanted to sigh, looking down at you trying to be serious but he just couldn't help himself. He was weak when you smiled like that. "I don't want my teeth brushed." You disagreed and denied when the toothbrush met your lips again. "Why not?" He asked and stroked your chin from droplets of water. "Because when you've brushed your teeth you can't drink anymore alcohol. It's logical." He almost wanted to roll his eyes by your words, trying once again with the toothbrush but it didn't do anything better. "Are you seriously so smart to think that out. You won't get anymore alcohol for this night so why not just open up now so we can get to bed." It was a pouty face and crossed your arms you opened your mouth to Calum's satisfaction and let him brush your teeth. You would get him another time.

Michael:

"Why are you so sleepy? You slept until noon this morning." You giggled, moving a few strands of hair away from Michael's face and tried to look into his eyes. It was nearly impossible considering he was so tired, his eyes could barely see straight and to be honest it just felt blurry to him. "I've been working for almost twenty hours straight. Any man like me would struggle." He sighed heavily and his head fell back while sitting on the top of the toilet. You giggled again once by his words and headed towards the sink to wet his toothbrush. "What a great luck you have someone like me, huh?" You asked and walked back after putting toothpaste on his brush and prepared it. He nodded his head in agreement and sneaked his arms around your waist once the toothbrush was in his mouth. You continued to brush his teeth with a small smile and your body resting against his on his lap holding you close.

Ashton:

"You know this is couple goals right?" He furrowed his eyebrows confused by your words and almost had to hold in a laugh when he looked into the mirror. Toothpaste was literally everywhere it was almost on the mirror. You had it on the tip of your nose and he also had it in his eyebrow. "Yeah, I can tell." You giggled while looking into the mirror as well, feeling a droplet of tooth paste fall out of your mouth and onto your bare thigh. Ashton shook his head with a laugh and used his thumb to remove it and afterwards smear it on your cheek instead. "Really couple goals." You nodded your head in agreement, watching him stand between your legs and still kept your toothbrush in your mouth. A challenged look came to your face and as revenge you were quick to smear his toothbrush out of the mouth and onto the cheek instead. "Touche."