#88: He Braids Your Hair

Luke:

"I think that-, Oh no that's not..." His mumbles were faint behind you and pretty much spoiled the confusion he had in his mind. His fingers were fiddling with strands of your hair trying to collect it together but no matter how many times he looked down at the YouTube tutorial on his phone he didn't seem to quite match. "I think I did something wrong but I'm not sure." He furrowed his eyebrows, his tongue resting between his lips in concentration. "You want me to help you out?" You questioned and looked over your shoulder to see him shake his head. "I want to do this on my own no matter how many attempts I'll try." He used his fingers to redo his braid and grabbed the comb to straighten out your wet hair. "I'll just entertain myself." You grabbed your phone and leaned closer to his touch, letting him figure it out after a few tries.

Calum:

"You know if there was an award for best braids ever on a girl I could totally win." He chirped excitedly and leaned over to grab a few of the hair elastics from the bathroom counter. You looked into the reflection in the mirror and saw how his eyes were lit and his mouth was wide open in concentration as he fiddled with the ends of your hair. You had no idea what it looked like but from his satisfied face you assumed it was something good. "I think there actually is." You mumbled when thinking about it and watched as he wrapped the elastic around your hair and showed it proudly. "See." He grinned, watching you look over your shoulder and saw it in the reflection. "Professional braider and all that. Mali taught me perfectly." He smirked impressed by his work and fiddled with it between his fingers.

Michael:

"I'm not pulling too hard right? Because if I am you just have to tell me because I'm afraid I'll pull your hair out or something." His voice was a little bit nervous and the way he was fiddling with your hair was so soft you barely felt him. "Michael it's supposed to hurt a little you gotta pull to tighten it and make it look good." You replied softly and leaned your back against his chest comfortably, your eyes staring at the TV. "I hope you're not supposed to walk out with this because it looks like someone a 5 year old could have done better." He added after trying his fourth attempt, this time it looked better but it was still a mess. Strands of hair were pointing out in every direction and it wasn't as tight as you had wished but you appreciated his effort and try.

Ashton:

"What are you doing?" You hummed tiredly, looking at the TV in front of you and heard him sigh. It wasn't a sigh of tiredness but a sigh of full concentration and you tried to look over your shoulder but failed. "Just having fun." He mumbled and ran a hand through his hair while the other held onto strands of your hair. "You're trying to braid it again?" You smiled and leaned closer to the pillow below you, already figuring out what he was up to. "I just don't get it man it should be logical. I've seen you do it so many times now I should be able to do it as well." He suddenly made a snort and threw the now finished braid over your shoulder to show his pride. "See. Finally broke the damn code. Next mission will be a French one."