#89: "You Want To Kiss Me I Can See It..."

Luke:

"But I won't do it." Your voice was barely above a whisper and you avoided to meet his teasing gaze. "I'm not going to do anything about it." It became stronger this time but once you looked into his eyes it was as if all the thoughts were pushed away and you couldn't think clear. "You sure?" He lowly said and caressed your hair away from your face and behind your ear. "Because your eyes are sharing something else." Your mouth opened but no words came out and that settled everything. Leaning up on your toes you did the one thing you had tried to avoid, letting his lips heat up yours.

Calum:

"How confident of you to say." You spat and tried to ignore his presence by folding the clothes on the bed. You didn't want to look at him but in the corner of your eye you could see he walked away from leaning against the doorframe to suddenly stand behind you. He still didn't say anything but his hands on your hips made a jolt go through your body but you stayed put. "You still think you don't want to?" He questioned and ghosted his lips over the skin of your neck. "Yes." You managed to say but with no convincing in your tone and took him by surprise by suddenly pressing him against the wall and your lips against his.

Michael:

"Yet I'm still standing here, put in my position." He had his arms folded between each other to show his seriousness but with the expression on his face it was lacking. He wouldn't just stay put he didn't want to flick a muscle but by the way you were looking at him it all seemed to fate away. "How come you look at me like that then?" You gently grabbed the fabric on his t-shirt and pulled him closer, feeling how he was close to loose his breath. "Because I uh-," He mumbled nervously and in instinct closed his eyes when you stood on your toes and pressed your lips softly against his shaking ones.

Ashton:

"Is that just another one of your interpretations?" He questioned and moved his face closer to yours just to let you see more of his expression. His eyebrows were furrowed and his jaw was tensed you could tell he was holding everything in. "No," You shook your head in disagreement and ran a finger down his cheek, "Just an observation." He could feel shivers down his spine by his words but he still waited a few seconds before reacting. "Fine, how about you observe this." He leaned down to capture his lips with yours for a rather heated kiss, forgetting about your words and giving fully in.