#82: You Give Him A Hickey

Luke:

"No no no Y/N you know I'm supposed to go for a radio interview in a few hours!" The panic was obvious both in his eyes and the tone of his voice it made him stand up from the bed in a hurry. You fell back onto the pillows with a laugh and watched him hurry towards the mirror hanging above the dresser to give it a look. "It's not that bad and besides it's a freaking radio interview it's not like anyone's gonna see it." You nodded your head towards the hickey that now had turned into a very colorful mark right on the vein on his neck. "Yes but there's gonna be pictures, Y/N!" He leaned forward to grab one of his hoodies and threw it over his shoulders in hope of it covering it up. "Trust me when I get back there's revenge and I'm talking double revenge!"

Calum:

"Y/N!" "What?" You replied back innocently but with a wide smile on your face. His fingers came up to touch his neck as if he had been burned or bitten, eyes wide and looked down at you wanting an explanation. "You're going clubbing and I'm staying home to study... I need to show my mark to the predators." He lifted his phone up to take a look and see how big the hickey was and his eyes widened even more. But before he could say anything you placed your fingers in front of his mouth and winked. He couldn't say anything to argue, he had several times given you hickeys to make sure guys wouldn't come up and flirt with you. It would be double standards. "Have a wonderful night honey." You whispered before giving him another but less violent kiss to his neck, smiling when he shivered.

Michael:

"Why can't you suck my dick like you suck on my neck holy fuck Y/N." He mumbled under his breath and looked over at you with a wide smile on his face. You laughed quietly and rolled your eyes by his words, your face half hidden under the white sheets. "You wish huh?" You smiled secretly and winked at him when he nodded his head in agreement. His neck was filled with the hickeys, it was obvious on the distance of 50 meters. You had never done that many but he had just arrived home from tour last night and you needed to do something different. "I think you need just one more. Like the cherry on top." You leaned down to his neck and found that one spot that still haven't been marked and slowly wrapped your lips around the tender skin. He wouldn't complain. He secretly loved it.

Ashton:

"You did not." The threat in his tone was enough for you to stand up from the couch and start to run away. "Y/N you can't just do that out of nowhere this isn't fair." He removed the black tee by the skin of his shoulder to see the three bruised marks from where your lips had been and heard you faintly giggle in the kitchen. "You were sleeping I couldn't not get myself to do it." You poked your head inside from the doorframe to see him stand up ready to approach and confront you. "Before you complain you gotta catch me." You giggled and went past the dinner table with chairs to avoid him, knowing that deep down he was only tasting the revenge. The expression he had on his face made you giggle out loud and definitely not regretting to give him the otherwise almost invisible love bite.