#49: You Play Too Hot

Luke:

"Really? Out of all the stuff we could do in a hotel room, you want to play too hot?" The smirk only seemed to increase on his face by your question, hands coming down to touch your hips and tuck you closer. "I feel like that's the best way to kill time, maybe you're just scared of losing?" You raised your eyebrow by his sudden comment, hands coming up to cross in front of your chest and your lips parted. "Luke now you're just challenging me." "Is it working?" He grinned, the smirk growing on his face. "No." "Come on admit it's setting up some thoughts." "No it's not." "Yes it is-," Before he could finish his sentence you had him pushed against the bed, knees resting on each side of his torso and lips pressing briefly against his. The smile on his face grew by your lack of convincement, his hands resting flat on the sheets and enjoyed the silence of you on top of him. It never made sense why Luke wanted to do these kind of stupid games, sometimes was just so insanely bored and now was one of those times. You didn't want to take it easy on him, you didn't want to wait until you pressed your tongue between his lips and met his for a heated kiss. It wasn't passionate but so messy and the only lust was to win. Luke had always been competitive when it came to you and when he was the one deciding the game there was no way he would lose. But the further you got into the kissing, the more he felt weak. His hands were now fisted in order to not touch you, and he could feel how he was getting more and more impatient by you not giving up. "You should almost say that a growing boner should count as touching me." You hummed against his lips when wanting some air, smiling all over your face by the way he was looking at you. "Screw it." He shook his head in disbelief by his lack of power, flipping you around on the bed by your surprise and pinned you down on the mattress. You teasingly looked up at him because you had won fair play in his own game but he didn't want to look at you and closed his eyes, removing the gap between you once again for a heated kiss.

Calum:

"Come on Y/N it will be fun." He slurred, the beer in his cup almost dripping onto the carpet. "Isn't it just an excuse to get the chance to kiss me?" You questioned with a smirk, body pressed against the dresser when he placed his cup by it and inched his face closer to yours. "Is that a problem?" Grinning lightly by his words you lifted yourself onto the dresser and wrapped your legs around him, hands coming down to touch the end of the table in order to not touch him. Just by that he knew the acceptation was there, the smirk increasing on his face but it vanished when he pressed his lips against yours. You could taste the alcohol on his tongue as he wasn't going simple, yet he was still gentle and slowly pressed you against the wall. Whether it was the alcohol boost or the affection he was giving you, you had no idea but you felt dazed and blissed at the same time. It was also the way he was working against you, sometimes being a little rough and other times being slow. It was messing with your mind and you could slowly feel yourself give in for his touch, something you realized wasn't supposed to happen and you tried to shrug it off repeatedly. But somehow the feeling constantly came back making your hands almost become sweaty as they were holding tighter onto the dresser, easily slipping but you tried to stay put. That didn't last for long though and before you even had control over your actions your hands came up to touch his hair, fingers running up and down the back of his neck. "I miss your curly locks in the end." You breathed when pulling away, too dazed to have even thought about the fact that you had lost the game. "They'll grow out one day again you know how that goes." He grinned back, feeling how his heart was pounding harshly by the affection you were giving him. "Besides," He paused to ghost his lips over yours. "I won." You fluttered your eyes open by his words probably assuming that he was preparing for a sneaky comment but you only pulled him closer and pressed his lips against yours again. "I don't care. Kiss the hell out of me."

Michael:

"No, no that's not fair Y/N, far from it!" He was quick to comment when you removed the shirt from your body, revealing your lace bra and smirked down at him teasingly. "I thought we both assumed the only rule would be not to touch each other?" You hummed against his lips, making sure to put extra pressure on his growing member pressed into his pants and landed back on the top of his bed. He was completely out of breath when you had pulled apart in the first place and now with your shirt off it wasn't helping on the situation any better. You had been both agreeing to do the game thinking it could be fun but what Michael hadn't assumed was how weak he actually was. He thought the game was much easier but with you constantly finding 'loop holes' as he would quote it, the chances of him winning were suddenly minimal. "Don't give me that look honey you were the one agreeing to we only had one rule." You grinned and placed your lips against his, pressing him against the pillow and pinned him down by placing each hand by his head. A huge groan came from him in reaction, indicating that he was so close to calling it quits and it only made you smirk even more. You weren't the competitive type but when it came to Michael, it as a whole different thing and it was amusing to see him this weak. Just by the way he was whining was music to your ears and it was hard trying not to smile in the kiss. You were almost at the point of laughing at his face but that was when you suddenly felt just the fingertips of his hand caress your thigh, if it wasn't for the fact that you looked down for a short moment you hadn't noticed it. "Michael that's cheating! You've lost." He broke away from the kiss to look up at you with wide eyes, not believing your words at first but that was when he noticed his hand on your thigh. The smirk grew bigger on your face when you both realized your victory but before you got the chance to even holler about your achievement he placed his lips back on yours. "Stupid game, horrible idea." He commented, hands coming up to grab your hips and ground them down on his hardened member.

Ashton:

"Rules are simple." He hummed and rubbed his hands together as if he had won beforehand already. "Loser gets to do the dishes without complains and whining. Do you agree?" Grinning lightly by his words and went behind your back to unclasp your bra you pulled it out from your top and placed it on top of the counter. "As ready as I can get. Grab the pink rubber gloves already honey because you're going down." "I highly doubt that." Ashton grinned and pressed you against the kitchen counter, coldness from the surface connecting with your skin but you shrugged it off and closed your eyes when his lips landed on top of yours. You had expected he would be at least a little gentle at first but no, there was no such thing as mercy. He had also made sure to have his hands by the end of the counter to make sure that he was pressing against you as much as possible but also making sure that he wouldn't hold you. You also made sure to look down at his hands just to see if he was about to break but he wasn't, his knuckles weren't even white from struggling. He was totally enjoying his, and without you realizing you were suddenly becoming weak by his touch. You had expected to be much better at this game than you were now, you had won a few times here and there when you did this for fun. But now that something was up it showed a complete different side of Ash, a side that definitely wasn't ready to lose. He was giving in all he had, making sure to teasingly hum against your lips just to send a few sparks through your body. It was suddenly too much and it hadn't even been five minutes but you couldn't control the hand that suddenly fisted his shirt and pulled him closer. "Aha!" He was quick to react and pulled away from your kiss. "Wait no it's not fair I wasn't ready let's start over!" You disagreed in reaction, eyes wide looking up at him but he only smirked and grabbed the pink rubber gloves from the kitchen counter. "I'll gladly watch you do this. Remember that the white plates aren't for the dish washer so you have to do it in hand, honey."