#122: Holding Hands

Luke:

It was something that happens out of the blue, you never really intended to take his hand it just happened. It could happen at random times and you never realized it until you felt is thumb brush over your skin and the fact that you were linked together. It was the thing you preferred the most, mostly because it was a secure blanket to you to know that he would always be beside you. Even if you were doing random stuff just as watching TV or one of you doing some kind of assignment he would always link your hands together. It was how he felt safest and he loved just watching how your hand fit perfectly in his.

Calum:

A habit you both shared the most and the ting that linked you both together. You were a big fan of just caressing his hands, both because he had the tattoos but also because his hands were always soft. Veins crossing the skin and the roughness on the tip of his fingers from the bass always seemed to sooth you even it wasn't that soft. You looked for it all the time and when he was near he was having his hand in yours. It didn't matter if you were sitting at a recording session, he would instantly reach for you when he was done with the bass playing, feeling the same comfort that was shared between you.

Michael:

Maybe it was just meant to be from the start. Because the second your fingers touched it was like sparks going through your body. You could feel how your cheeks were turning red and joy filled your eyes. It was never just a coincidence, and it happened every time he reached out for your hand. It was like it was meant to be from the start, to the simplest mornings where you would wake up with hands intertwined resting in the spoon position and being completely linked. It didn't matter if you just had your fingers wrapped around his large thumb or his whole hand around yours. Just the fact you could touch each other forever.

Ashton:

People could say for fun that it was meant to be, but truth was you also felt like it. Maybe it was the constant buzz that ran through your body and made goosebumps appear on your arms when you touched, or maybe it was just a coincidence. But to you, it was definitely something special. It didn't matter what time it was you always knew his hand would be warm, matching perfectly to your cold one. Sometimes you would intertwine fingers but when it would get really cold you would just fit your hand and letting his larger one heat it up. It was a feeling of being in total complete comfort and you loved it.