#16: Another Boy Walks In During A Fight

Luke:

"I feel like this is the wrong time to interrupt." Ashton mumbled while leaning against the doorframe to the hotel room, his eyes wide and his jaw hanging. You looked away from being almost up in Luke's face from shouts, your throat dry and your cheeks flushed in a deep shade of crimson red. Luke leaned up to slightly pull in his black tie, his cheeks just as red as yours. "It's uh-, Fine Ashton. What do you want?" He shifted between his feet and leaned against the dresser behind him to try to act casual, even if he was aware of the fact that Ashton knew what was going on. "It's just that uh-, the cab is here so I was just assuming that you guys wanted to go with us." Tomato red color was embracing the otherwise always smiley bright face, his hand coming up to go through the remaining locks of hair that hadn't been cut off. "Thank you Ash, but I think we'll call one for ourselves." Luke replied calmly, so calmly you almost wanted to gag by his sudden almost nonbelieving polite tone. Ashton nodded his head understanding, wanting to disappear out of the tensed room fast as possible, fooling around with the door until he was out. It wasn't until the door was pressed closed that your attention went back to Luke. "I swear to god I'd rather walk than share a cab wit-," Your eyes widened when you stopped talking by him pressing you against the wall, his hand coming up to move strands away from his hair. "I doubt we will ever catch any cab. I've got other plans with you princess." He mumbled while ghosting his lips over your cheek and even if you wanted to push him away there was something you craved more for. "Kiss me." He breathed before connecting your lips, his hands coming down to pin yours above your head, his body pressing closer to yours while the tensing changed completely for the good.

Calum:

"If it is such a huge problem why the hell won't you come tell me instead of keeping it in like it's some sort of secr-" He paused in track the second the door was open to the hotel room, your eyebrows furrowing by his sudden interruption and turned around to see Michael walk inside. At first he didn't take notice of the current situation but when he looked up to see both your furious faces he stopped in track. "Did I interrupt something important?" He could tell that this literally wasn't the time to walk into the room but he didn't know whether it would be awkward to just head out again. "Yeah uh-," Calum looked down at his feet running a hand through his curly locks, a short glance shared towards you but you were looking down at your feet as well, your finger pressed between your lips. "Bad timing, bro." Michael's eyes widened in realization while his jaw fell slightly, thoughts racing around in his mind while he stared at the two of you frozen in his spot. He looked around the hotel room almost confused, his mouth keeping on opening like he wanted to say something but nothing seemed to come out, only making the tension in the room awkward. "Michael?" Calum questioned after a minute of dead silence, the bleached haired boy looking over at him almost like he had forgotten he was there. "Yes?" "What are you even doing in here in the first place?" Even if you had been yelling seconds ago you couldn't prevent the small smile embracing your face by the utter lost expression on Michael's face, his eyes looking around the hotel room again. "I just needed my uh-," He paused while scanning the area until it landed on the chair in the corner. "My leather jacket." Walking past you to get the jacket he backed slowly towards the door with an apologizing expression. "Pretend I was never here." It wasn't until Michael had left that Calum seemed to ease his nerves, an apologizing expression embracing his flushed cheeks. "I just don't want any misunderstanding between us, babe. I love you."

Michael:

"Why is it always right before we sleep that we decide to have discussions like these?" You questioned in a hissing tone, trying to remain quiet. "Because you are always the one bringing stuff up when it's not damn necessary, Y/N!" Michael took a deep breath while rubbing his temple, headache surrounding it while he thought about what to respond. His mouth opened again to say something but that was when a loud sound of pans knocking together came from the kitchen. The lights weren't on mainly because you were too lazy to turn them on, thinking it would be a waste of time. Michael headed towards the lights to flick them on and his eyes widened along with yours when you noticed Luke stand around confused while smashing pans into the drawer. "I swear I wasn't eavesdropping!" His hands flied up in the air to surrender himself, his hands fumbling around with the wok in confusion. "It's okay." Michael mumbled while looking at him with raised eyebrows. "Luke what are you even doing with a wok it's two A.M?" You questioned after a few seconds of silence and he looked down at the wok like he had forgotten it was in his hands. "Oh I just-, uh..." He paused and furrowed his eyebrows, "I wanted to heat up some warm milk because I couldn't sleep." "In a wok?" Michael asked with a quivered eyebrow, his hand coming down to pull you into his side even if you were still angry. "Yeah, you know, I'm just gonna go get some water from the bathroom." He placed the wok back on the table and pointed towards the door without another word, quietly tiptoeing towards it and out of the kitchen. The silence continued and you looked up at Michael ready to fire off another remark but the second your face was facing his he grabbed you by the cheeks and gave you such a passionate kiss it knocked of your breath. "No more pointless fights gorgeous. We're too good of a couple to do that in the middle of the night."

Ashton:

"I assume this was a bad time for a smoking break." Calum stopped in track in the doorframe by suddenly noticing you stand by the brick wall, Ashton's hair tousled from all running his hands through it frustrated while he could tell you were on the edge of tears. Both gazes turned towards him by the sudden voice, Ashton's eyebrows furrowing while you looked away from the both to wipe your eyes. "Yeah... Maybe just a little bit." Ashton sighed while placing his hands into his jean pockets, his eyes trying to search for yours desperately. Calum nodded his head with the cigarette in between his plump lips, not really knowing what to do with himself. He could walk back into the club and wait but he was in a need of a well-deserved break. "Uh-, is it a really bad timing or can I just stand in the corner?" He didn't even know how to ask properly without sounding rude but then again you could have chosen a way different spot to start a discussion. "No," Ashton looked down at you for a short moment before glancing back at Cal. "It's okay. We're done now I think." Calum didn't seem that convinced by Ashton's words but regardless nodded his head and lit up the cigarette. Ashton's gaze went down to you to grab your hand comforting, hoping that you wouldn't remove yourself from him by his sudden choice of care. Looking up at him with a shrug in the shoulder you wiped away the last tear, expecting that it was from the efforts of alcohol boosting your emotional feelings. "We okay?" He mumbled down at you in a soft tone, wanting to make this more private but with Calum standing casually with his back pressed against the wall he was having a difficult time trying to not laugh about the whole situation. "I guess we are." You shrugged in a quiet tone, feeling obligated to answer that but didn't stop smiling when his lips came down to peck your forehead softly. "Good because I prefer to have our fights when Calum is not around to witness it."