#7: Quickies

Luke:

Sounds of tongues battling against each other, moans being muffled through mouths and pants coming from your lips the second Luke detached his lips from yours filled the small closet that clearly wasn't appropriate for your current position. "Quiet baby," He whispered against your lips while pulling your bottom lip between his teeth, placing a sweet kiss afterwards. "This gotta be a quick one." You suppressed a moan the second you could feel his finger stop his movements around your clit. "How quick?" You breathed in question and looked up at him as he positioned you so he could press his member into your entrance without problems. He looked up while trying to remember the song that was being played in the background and his eyes widened slightly. "This is their last song on the set. Which means very fucking quick." He breathed before pressing his whole member inside of you, not even giving you time to adjust. It was a hard task to do it inside a broom closet but with your constant teasing all day Luke didn't give a damn about anything. "This is-, is very harder than I thought." He stammered with furrowed eyebrow, trying to avoid not knocking down the bucket next to him, his hand being pressed against the wall by your head. You only hummed in response while leaning back, your eyes closed and your hands trying to grab onto something that wasn't his hair. Even if it didn't looked styled at all he couldn't have the boys to notice anything. "Are you close?" He questioned even though he could feel you tightening around him. You only hummed in response while trying to be as quiet as possible, hearing the sounds of voices just outside the door. Luke nodded his head and moved his hand down to circle your clit. The increased feeling of pleasure made your thighs shake with adrenaline, and you could tell by the way Luke's lips were parted and his cheeks being flushed that he was coming soon, too. One particular loud moan that you couldn't hold in was enough for him to come, feeling the orgasm spread its wings through his whole body, down to the smaller part of his fingertips and toes. You didn't care the slightest now as you reached up to grab his hair, feeling your muscles clenching around your thighs and it didn't get less intense despite Luke's thrusts becoming rather sloppy. You were a giggling mess when you both had calmed down, Luke still holding you up against the wall while he was still breathing heavily against your chest. You smiled softly at him while pecking his sweaty forehead repeatedly and felt his body vibrate against yours with deep silent chuckles. He smiled up at you in affection but hid eyes widened the second you heard Ashton yell from outside the closet, "Where the hell is Luke? We have to be on stage in less than five fucking minutes!

Calum:

"Honestly Cal, your ideas are sick." You remarked but giggled anyways as he moved his lips mindlessly against your neck. He hummed quietly against your skin while working up a hickey just below your ear, a smile embracing his face when you shuddered beneath his touch. The waves around you weren't that wild to knock you away from each other, but enough to sometimes drift yo to your chins and splash salt water in your eyes. It was Calum's idea, no wonders. With all the sudden teasing with the sunscreen he couldn't hold his hands away from you. And what better way to do it than in the ocean filled with people around you. "The boys can see us." You whined when you felt his fingers moved your bikini to your side even if you had protested against his idea all the way out to the ocean you couldn't control the moan of pleasure escaping your lips. "Trust me they won't take notice." He breathed against your neck and started to thrust in and out in a fast pace. "It will only look like we're swimming around romantically." You moaned lightly in response and wrapped your arms around his neck to mute some of your sounds. Not that anyone could hear you, you had managed to swim away from the crowd of people at least 20 meters away from you and the waves were loud. One of his hand came down to hold on your hip while the other one took out your bun and wrapped it around the strands of your hair. "Besides this is gonna be a fast one. I've promised Michael to buy a beer when he wakes up from his nap.." He whispered against your cheek before pressing a kiss, his hair wet from diving under before, small drops of water still holding onto the strands. You nodded your head agreeing and tightened your legs around his waist, the water making it easier for him to carry you around. "Admit." He breathed while feeling your nails scratch into his back while leaning your chin on top of his shoulder. "This is much better than doing it in the bunk." He let go of your hair and hip to grasp your bum in his hands, pressing you further against him. "I'm close." You moaned while squeezing your eyes, the sun burning warm on your almost bare bodies. The water had been cold at first as Calum laced your fingers and pulled you towards the waves. But now it was far from it, almost burning you up while he thrusted into you in such a fast pace bobbles were created around you. "Just let go." Calum mumbled while squeezing his eyes and his jaw dropping. "I'm right behind you." His finger moved down to circle around your clit and make particular deep thrust, a satisfied smirk coming to hips lips the second a high moan came from you, your thighs trembling and your whole body shaking with pleasure and adrenaline.

Michael:

"I swear if I had to pay you a dollar for every single time you've made me hard on most inappropriate times you'd be a millionaire by now." Michael breathed while shrugging off the blazer he was wearing and loosened the black tie around his neck. The zip on his black skinny jeans was struggling harder than ever to not explode, the boner in his pants craving for some space. "May I ask why?" He questioned while watching you rest on the bed and giggling up at him, shaking your head because to be honest you didn't have one. He grumbly pulled down his pants quickly, a huge breath of relief escaping his lips the second he took the boxers with him. Grabbing you by your ankles he pulled you down to the edge of the bed, not even caring to take off you dress and lifted it up to your stomach instead. "I hope this will satisfy your needs because I swear to god Y/N we will be late." But even if he tried to seem stern in his voice he couldn't express the amazingly feeling of being inside of you. You rolled your eyes by his statement and arched your back, feeling all the emotions you had been trapped inside of you finally getting the chance to be released. Whether it was the fact that Michael was super dressed up tonight or simply just horniness hitting,you didn't know. You needed to get a release and it had to be now, you couldn't wait. And  even if Michael was determined to not be late for once he couldn't resist anything. The way you were tracing your fingers up and down his crotch while he was trying to fix his hair had left him craving for more. "You are, by far, the most teasing girlfriend." He almost grunted while pounding into you in such a pace you could barely catch a breath or stay quiet. The position was practically hitting you right in the g-spot and Michael had really thought that through. Hooking your legs tighter around his waist he gave hard deep thrusts that made you roll your eyes to the back of your head, your orgasm slipping over the edge. The huge clenching around his member and your trembling legs was enough to sent him over the edge as well, one loud moan coming from him the second he finished and calmed down. Smiling softly in exhaust he leaned down to grab your panties and pulled them up your legs. You were still resting on the bed almost frozen trying to catch your breath, watching as he pulled down your dress. He situated the tie around his neck and ran his fingers through his hair. Grabbing his blazer from the dresser he looked over his shoulder to smirk down at you, "You tired?" He grinned and couldn't control the giggle escaping your lips, the way he was smirking down at you almost making you crave for a part two.

Ashton:

"Shh," He teased and moved lips away from your throbbing area to peck your pubic bone teasingly. "Wouldn't want anyone to know I've sneaked into the ladies room." You rolled your eyes by his statement and leaned the back of your head against the mirror behind you when Ashton's lips found your clit again, sucking like life depended on it. The music behind you had become faint, the otherwise loud bass not affecting your ears anymore. The sudden moment between you were clumsy, sweaty and so daring and intimate you couldn't even point what kind of songs were mixed into the clubbing remix. People had been trying to pull on the handle for hours but you didn't mind the slightest. "I'm gonna get bruised tomorrow." You breathed as he nuzzled his head up to your mouth, the sweat on his forehead making the curls stick. "You like it rough sometimes just admit it." He breathed as he grabbed you by the hips to pull you to the edge of the sink, moving his hardened member around your entrance and pushed inside. You moaned by the stretch of him, the taste of alcohol exploding each other's mouths as your tongues battled for dominance. "I think you're the one preferring it rough." You moaned against his neck as he thrusted into you, your hand coming up to grasp his sweaty curls as he rocked you back and forth to the beat of the fast bass in the background. "But you don't deny it." He grinned and pressed you further against the mirror behind you, almost creating damp by the intense and hot action between you. The new angle managed to hit you right in your g-spot, and adding up with Ashton's fast and deep thrusts you knew you wouldn't last for long. "You're shaking," he grinned and moved his hand between your bodies and circled your clit. "I know what that means." Biting down on his shoulder by the arousal it didn't take you more than two minutes to cry out his name muffled into his black tee, your whole body shaking by the intense orgasm as he kept on thrusting to reach his high. "You feel," He took a second to catch his breath before burying himself inside of you completely, "So fucking amazing," He stopped the second his member twitched inside of you, feeling his orgasm explode through his veins as he held you close while breathing heavily. You were a panting mess too you didn't even dare to look at yourself in the mirror behind you. "That," He moved his lips up to your lips to press a sweet tender kiss, "Is what you get for not wearing panties tonight." You giggled lightly by his words and shook your head disagreeing and jumped down from the sink, your legs wiggling and he caught you easily while smiling. "Besides. We haven't done it in a public bathroom before so this is one to add on the check list."