#92: You Hate Each Other | High School AU

Luke:
"When you think nothing can be worse than history classes." You mumbled under your breath and tried to breathe, your heart racing and in fast pace and your head spinning. You could feel your legs were to the point of turning into jelly but you seemed like the only person to have such struggles. Everyone around you didn't seem to struggle the least bit, they were all running together two and two trying to get to the finish line as the first. It was an usual P.E class, aka morning hell and why not start it out the worst way by running? You hated it more than life, getting sweaty and having to use your body in ways it was never used to. "Look at you sunshine." You rolled your eyes and tried to run faster when Luke suddenly showed up from your behind, the expression on his face showing nothing else but surplus. "Go away Luke." You breathed and tried to move between a few others to get away from him but with his long legs and pretty good fitness he was quick to run beside you again. "Why? it's not a well morning if I haven't annoyed out your ass." He commented with a smirk, "You know, some needs coffee other needs a cigarette. I have my own ways." "Well your ways suck." You spat, you were pretty amazed how you hadn't stopped running yet you almost couldn't breath. He looked at you with a challenged look and with one push you were out of the running lane and heading towards the trees that formed a small forest. You were out of breath and felt his hands on your shoulders keeping on pushing, you were almost ready to collide and fall onto the fresh leaves. "What are you doing?" You questioned confused, looking up at him with wide eyes as he pressed you against one of the trees. "Having my own way." He announced, he was out of breath himself and looked down at you with furrowed eyebrows. "Your own ways?" You mumbled off and curious, not really knowing what to say and his hands were still on you. "Yes." He breathed and leaned down to give you a breathless kiss. It was quick yet so passionate you were left even more confused when he pulled back and decided to run back to the field with the rest.
Calum:
"And Y/N you will partner up with... Calum." Your head shut up so fast it was ready to fall from your body, your eyes were wide and your jaw was to the point of touching the table beneath you. The expression on your teacher's face was bored, and it didn't help when you smacked your hand against the table in anger. "I'm not gonna work with him!" You spat and watched as Calum placed his books on top of each other to change his seat and planted his ass on the chair next to yours. "It was a random choice Y/N." The teacher reminded but you didn't care. "I protest!" "You're a high school student, Y/N. Not a debater. Now would you show Mr. Hood a bit of respect and start your protect. I've got other groups to assign." You rolled your eyes and fell in your chair by her words, like you would actually listen to her. Calum was nothing else but a spoiled jock, you didn't want to waste a minute on him! "You heard her." He hummed from your side and pressed his pencil into the skin of his chin. You looked over at him and gave him a bored look, wanting to make him shut up already by forcing your book in his face. "For once show something respect." "And what? Be nice to you? I'd rather dissect a frog." You didn't want to look at him and glanced back at the books in front of you. You were never fond of reading but now it was the only thing that seemed to get your attention. "Y/N." He hummed, poking you with his pencil. "Calum I'm reading and so should you. We're two in this project there's no way I'm letting you get away with me doing all the job." You could hear a small cough come from him in respond but you didn't want to look up at him. A challenged expression came to his face by your lack of interest and he decided to poke you again. Once, twice, and by the third time you couldn't take it anymore so you grabbed it fast and broke it into two. "Read." You spoke in monotone, looking at him with daring eyes before they adverted back to the pages. A small smile came to his face by your reaction and he looked down at the book as well in achievement.
Michael:
"But that doesn't make any sense! We're in a country of free speech and that means everyone is allowed to express their opinions without being told you're an idiot!" You were so angry you were almost knocking down the chair behind you after standing up, just to show how you were feeling about this. "Well when we're in situations like these where you're completely off the actual topic then yes, Y/N, you're an idiot." Michael replied with the exact same tone as you and stood up from his chair as well. "Maybe if you woke up one day and saw it from another perspective than your own you would actually understand what is going on." Your eyes widened and you opened your mouth ready to reply but that was when your teacher slammed her hands on her desk. "Y/N, Michael, that's enough. High social classes are for debates yes but this is getting out of hand. I'm gonna ask you both to leave the class room immediately." You looked over at her surprised but there was no way you could argue with her without getting attention. It was with a huge death glare towards Michael your threw your bag over your shoulder and leaded out of the classroom with him in your heels. "This is all your fault!" "My fault?" He spat and crossed his arms. "You were the one starting the argument in the first place." You tossed your bag to the floor and smacked the door shut to the classroom. The argument would only get worse from now that you were out and free to say anything you wanted without weird glares. "I didn't start anything you're just always the opposite of me! I can't express anything without having you right in my heels to comment on something and literally lick Mrs. Claire's ass!" He furrowed his eyebrows by your words and crossed his arms again, the sun streaming in his face through the windows. "I'm not licking her ass I'm just trying to point out something because you always have a comment in something. Maybe you should let others talk?" "No because when you do it's only crap coming out." You almost wanted to yell, looking up at him with an angry expression but he didn't say anything. He was looking down at you with such an intense stare you felt your heart skip a beat, something you hadn't felt before with him.
Ashton:
"What are you two yelling about this time?" Calum almost groaned and moved past to stand between you. He could tell from the distance that something was up and since your voices had been echoing throughout the whole gymnastic hall. "He's being unreasonable!" You almost wanted to step your feet on the ground in pure frustration after explanation to Calum what was going on. "I'm not being unreasonable you're just being unrealistic." Ashton argued and folded the sleeves of his football jersey, looking over at his best friend for help. "Y/N thinks that it will be best if we give some of the football field to the cheerleaders." "Yes, because it's a part of our job to cheer and lead when you're playing a game! How come it be so weird!" You yelled back, this wasn't the first time you were arguing. It happened every single time there was practice for the cheerleaders and the football team, you could never get along. Ashton was too stuck up in his own football to realize and the fact that he was captain didn't make it any better. He thought he was the owner of everything but you were there to prove him wrong. "But if you're asses are filling the whole thing we're not able to play football properly. Important games are coming up and we need to focus on more important things that showing your knickers under your skirts." Your mouth opened wide by his words and you almost wanted to smack your hands against his chest in anger. Calum was standing behind you with the same boring look as always, why did he even bother to break in? It was always the same between you and Ashton. "You're just a freaking ass Ashton. Maybe that should have been your name." You pushed past him to get through and go back to the rest of your friends, you didn't care you wanted to fill the whole football field if it was possible just to annoy the crap out of him. "I fucking hate her." Ashton mumbled below his breath and cracked his knuckles in reaction. Calum looked over his shoulder and leaned down to tie the knot that had loosened on his football shoes. "You love her knickers though." He announced in a low tone but it was enough for Ashton to hear, his eyes wide and following you head back towards the girls.