#90: You Buy Plants For Your Garden

A/N: Weeh this book just reached 250.000 reads and I'm so happy about it! I know 5sos fanfiction is barely a thing anymore (Let alone preferences) so I'm happy you still enjoy this as I feel like I'm carrying the weight of many deactivated writers!! :-) Thank you!

Luke:

"Y/N if my car gets dirty by all of this I'm gonna force you to vacuum it all once-," "Would you just relax it's not going to get dirty." You interrupted after shutting the door to his car, watching him put the key and turn it around. "Besides it's not like I bought that much. It's all secure in plastic bags." You both looked over your shoulders to see the large amount of different kinds of plants and flowers. "You didn't buy that much huh?" He commented with a quivered eyebrow. "Y/N you bought the whole store if that was possible." Rolling your eyes by his words you sighed softly in happiness and looked down at the cherry tree that was placed right in front of you. But once Luke started to back the car small flowers started to fall off and you hurried down to remove them before he noticed anything with a secret smile on your face.

Calum:

"No, no you're not supposed to plug them we aren't allowed to do that in here." Your eyes widened in surprise and a blush came to your cheeks when he lifted one of the flowers in the air innocently and gave it to you. "What, we're buying them anyways." He smiled gently and removed a bit of your hair to place it behind your ear. It was cute you'd like to admit but you still felt a little bit nervous if someone would show up any minute by now. Besides, Calum didn't seem to mind the slightest but only let out a cute giggle. He seemed a bit embarrassed as well by his spontaneous action. "Yes but they are supposed to be planted in our garden and not used to impress ladies." You grabbed the flower and poked his nose twice, smiling secretly by his reaction and focused back on the flowers.

Michael:

"You know I saw on these Nifty pages on Facebook that we can buy these Mason jars and label them with each name of the spice plants." He looked at the table filled with different kinds of green plants, the smells were incredible but also intense because they were mixed into one. "Which one should we pick though. It's limited how many we can fit." You looked between the different kinds, moving them up to get a lovely smell. He hummed in question and took a look before he suddenly passed by an idea. "Easy, I'll close my eyes and you'll pick a few and the ones that smell the best we'll pick." "Sounds legit." You giggled and leaned down to take a few, watching him close his eyes and prepare for something to come. It was funny and different, you couldn't pick out just one and with this you would be able to get a random match.

Ashton:

"Okay so I know I've already grabbed four different kinds but look, these are red!" His voice as excited and he basket he was holding while walking around the aisle with the seeds was to the point of being full but that didn't stop him. You stood on your toes to try reach for what he was talking about, a long arm quick to grab it for you instead. "Red sunflowers. Don't you think we've got enough in the colors of yellow and orange?" You quivered an eyebrow and watched him threw it to the top of the pile. "Nonsense. We'll just buy a few more pots here and there I want our garden to be the coolest one possible. It's one of the benefits that comes with a house. Oh look hibiscus flowers!" You barely got the chance to react before you were dragged towards something else, the excited eyes of Ashton's becoming bigger.