#27: The Boys Call Him Whipped

Luke:

"No you're not coming in here with a glass of water!" Michael warned, pointing up at Luke with wide eyes. "You barely touched your beer and now you want to drink water? What the fuck happened to gaming night?" The frustration was clear in Michael's voice while watching him take a seat down next to Calum who was focusing on the TV screen rather than participating in the current situation. "I'm in my car." "We live in the same house! Where are you going?" Michael questioned frustrated and had to pause the game to look at him. "I'm uh-, going to pick up Y/N at a club later." "And she can't walk home by herself?" Luke fiddled with his fingers while smiling softly, understanding Michael's frustration but still found it amusing. "I'd prefer to pick her up rather than having her find home herself. You never know if there are creepy lads outside after midnight." Michael rolled his eyes almost as if he was disagreeing, "You're whipped, dude." Luke's eyebrows rose by his statement and stood up from the couch with the glass in his hand, wanting to 'spice' it up with some lemon. "It's not about being whipped," He gave Michael a nudge in the head with his hand, "It's about being protective towards your girl, you know having a girlfriend and all that." A cheeky smirk was spreading on Luke's lips as looked over his shoulder to glance at Michael and placed his hand by his mouth in whisper. "Oh wait. You don't have one. Yikes."

Calum:

"What do you mean you can't come over? We've had this deal for weeks." Calum could hear the frustration in Ashton's voice, totally imagining how his eyebrows would be furrowed and he would run his hand through his curls. "I even showered this morning! What is keeping you from going out of the house?" Calum's eyes adverted towards your form standing in front of the mirror, one of his flannels hanging loosely over your arms and accompanied with revealing panties. It took him a full moment not to say anything but watching you remove the towel from your hair and placed it on top of the dresser to reach out for your blow-drier and your hairbrush. "I'm sick?" He almost furrowed his eyebrows confused by himself, he knew that it didn't sound the slightest convincing but he still took the shot. He noticed how you bend your head down giving him a full view of your ass, smiling over at his direction with your tongue sticking out of your mouth. "Yes, definitely sick." "I can hear Y/N's blow-drier in the background I'm not an idiot, Cal you're so fucking whipped!" "Sorry mate." Calum grinned lightly and hung up, throwing his phone towards the bed and made it bounce up and down. You watched him in the corner of your eye and stopped in track when he wrapped his arms around yours, turned off your blow-drier and gave a sweet kiss to your neck. "Sometimes you're much more distracting than the boys, gorgeous."

Michael:

"Yes I can taste the burning feeling it's time for some more shots-, why are you only wearing a pair of boxers and a lazy t-shirt? Where's the flannel and for the matter, where the hell are your pants?" Calum's expression changed completely the second Michael arrived back to the front part of the bus, his eyes widening by seeing the messy shots in the kiwi boy's hands. "I'm not going." Calum's jaw fell down to his feet by Michael's statement and he could feel droplets of tequila running down his chin. "You're what?" "I'm not going." Michael responded once again, knowing exactly how Calum would react and how offended he would get by this. "Before you say anything, I know we had this planned but Y/N isn't feeling well so I thought I'd skip the clubbing tonight and watch a movie with her in the bunk instead." If it was possible, Calum's jaw would be able to touch the ground. He didn't know what to say for a full minute but stared at the bleached haired boy with lips parted. "But she seemed well a few hours ago." "I don't know what she's feeling but I'm just making sure that she'll be okay later tonight in case if something happens." "Bro, you're whipped." He stated, but Michael still remained the smirk on his face knowing that you would also be listening from his bunk. "I'm getting laid and you're not so do tell me, who is winning in the end?"

Ashton:

"Ashton? Mate where ever you?" The sounds of the boys' voiced were mixed in between in the hallways, confusion written on their faces and it didn't get any better when they found what they had been looking for. "I swear this is not what it looks like." Ashton exclaimed with wide eyes, sitting up from the bed and adjusted the white bathrobe around him. "Are you wearing a facial mask?" Luke was the first one to speak up, feeling the other boys stepping in his heels and knocking into his back when stopping in track. "What? It's deep cleansing seaweed, Y/N says it's great for my dry skin during the winter!" They all looked at each other by Ashton's exclaim, hearing you faintly shower in the bathroom while he waited for you on the bed. "Dude... I don't even know what to say." Calum said almost too stunned to let anything else out. "You're fucking whipped, holy shit." Luke was fast to exclaim, interrupting him. "No I'm not." Ashton was fast to argue, his eyebrows furrowing. "Yes you are! Did she force you to do this?" "No, I did it because I wanted too?" He responded, quivering an eyebrow by Luke's question and wanted him to continue. "Exactly." Silence fell upon the hotel room when realization seemed to hit Ashton, his eyebrows furrowing again when he all of the sudden widened his eyes. "Oh my fucking god you're right I'm turning into a girl!"