#13: He Teaches You How To Kiss

Features: Bestfriend!5SOS   

Luke:

"How can you even be afraid of being bad at kissing when you haven't even had your first kiss yet?" The statement that had tumbled out of your lips moments ago left him surprised and confused, and he placed his phone onto the bed to give you his full attention. "You make it sound like it's a bad thing." You moaned into the pillow and he placed a soothing hand on your back. "I just think it's weird." "Of course you think it's weird you've had a lot of practice and you've kissed more than I have fingers on my hands, Luke-," You paused the second his lips briefly brushed yours, his eyes looking up at your for acceptation. And even if it sounded like the most ridiculous idea you nodded your head by his questioning eyes and closed yours the second his lips touched yours. The kiss was gentle, almost timid but still enough to make you lose your breath when he pulled away. "You aren't that bad." He smiled and removed some strands of your hair away from your forehead. "You just gotta do like I do." He gestured and leaned in again to capture your lips for yet another sweet kiss. When you pulled away you couldn't even tell who was wearing the biggest blush on the cheeks. Not only did he just kiss you spontaneously but he was also your first one. "I hope it was good on my behalf," He giggled and fiddled with the sheets, "Because I think you're great for a starter.

Calum:

"What do you mean?" He asked almost like if you were being ridiculous and grabbed one of the wash cloths to dry off his hands after peeling potatoes. "How can one kiss bad? Unless the person is giving you the blender of course." Your eyes went wide by Calum's statement and you leaned against the fridge with a nervous expression. "You don't give the blender, right Y/N?" He questioned after seconds of noticing your almost frightened form. "I-, I don't know." You mumbled confused and looked down at your feet ashamed. "He said it was okay but I heard him with his friends later on. He said I was a complete mess at it." Calum shook his head disagreeing and placed the wash cloth back on the kitchen counter. "Nonsense." He breathed and headed towards you in three large steps, lifting your chin up to look at him. "Show me what you do." You could barely form a sentence before he placed his lips on top of yours after speaking, his hands coming up to touch your hips firmly. You stood frozen for a few seconds but after adjusting to the feeling of having him so close to you, you relaxed in his touch. He pulled away for a brief moment while trying to catch your breath, "You're fine, Y/N. Just try to relax more." You nodded your head stunned while panting slightly, feeling his body press you against the fridge and his lips finding yours again. "Yes, much better."

Michael:

"Have you-, have you ever been told you were a horrible kisser?" He looked away shortly from focusing on the game in front of him, his fingers still moving on the controller while be bit down on his lip in thought. "No I can't recall that. Maybe once when I was drunk." He shrugged with a sympathetic smile and paused the game in front of him. "Why? Did somebody tell you that you were a horrible kisser?" You bit your lip with a frown and looked down at your lap almost ashamed. A hint of blush was on your cheeks and it was enough for Michael to figure it out. "I don't believe that." He shook his head in disagreement and moved his lips down on yours for one sweet movement. Your eyes widened in surprise and it didn't stop until he moved away with a curious expression on his face. "Try use some tongue." He directed and placed his hand on your cheek to pull you closer. "Just a little bit, wouldn't want me to drown in drool." He whispered while pecking your lips, leaning his head against your forehead with closed eyes. Nodding your head still with surprised eyes you pecked your tongue carefully between your lips and touched his lightly. It wasn't until it became rather passionate that Michael pulled apart with a satisfied smile on his face. "You're not that bad." He giggled and reached out for the controller, "Though you're pretty damn good now thanks to me."

Ashton:

"Y/N, why aren't you in the game?" He observed carefully while holding the red cup in his hand, his curls sticking to his forehead from all the dancing. You removed yourself from leaning against the doorframe with a sigh and took a look behind him. "Because..." You trailed off in a mumble and stared down at your feet. "Because I don't know how to kiss!" Ashton's eyes widened by your sudden exclaim, his jaw falling slightly at first but then his mouth was twisted into a smirk. "I can teach you that." He smiled gently and lifted your chin up to look at him. "Ashton no please I'm not sur-," You were cut off by his lips pressing firm against yours, his arm reaching behind you to place his cup on top of the dresser. He could sense your tensing so with a small bite down on your lip your hand came up to grasp his curls. "Hm." He wondered after pulling away in curiosity before his lips went back to yours again. "You just gotta press your lips further against me, you're somehow tensing in your jaw." He directed while moving his fingers in the air to express himself. You nodded your head slightly stunned and confused by the sudden connection between you but didn't move away when his lips found yours again and pressed you against the doorframe. "See," He grinned against pecks. "You're doing it much better now. I'm a great teacher, huh?"