#115: He Is Sad About Leaving You For Tour

Luke:

"Wait why did you stop?" The confusion was written on your face as you walked into the bedroom. You would have assumed that the many piles of clothes would have been nicely placed in his suitcase that was still wide open on the top of your bed. Things were scattered in a horrible mess and you had to cut through it by jumping from empty spot to spot. He was sitting with his back facing you but as he heard your voice he sighed softly and looked over his shoulder. Right away you could tell something was up the way he was sinking further into the mattress with a frown on his face spoiled everything. He was having the picture frame standing on your side of the bed in his hands, his thumb was caressing the frame and he shook his head slowly. "I don't want to go." Instantly you felt guilt creep up your spine. You had been talking about this a couple of times it never seemed to have a conclusion. "Luke you know I can't go with you. I've got school and stuff to look for." You leaned your head against his shoulder and took the picture frame out of his hands. Such a nice picture, taking from one of your first dates. "I know it's just... It's just such a long time you know." He looked up and you ran your hand through his hair. It was a long time there was no doubt, and it would be hard. But you were prepared, optimistic and ready for it. "I know it is but you will have so much fun I doubt you will share a single thought about me." "That's impossible." He whispered and gently kissed your cheek by your comforting words.

Calum:

"I don't think this will work out." You squeezed one eye to look out from the suitcase you had been placed in, trying your utter best to be as small as possible so he could shut it close. It was an idea that had come out of boredom; Calum was the one claiming that the only solution to not missing each other would be for you to join. And that had to be in his suitcase to make sure you would be in the same plane. "No that's what I feared." A sad expression came to his face and you could tell that he was disappointed. Not because you couldn't fit in his suitcase no it had a deeper meaning behind it. You moved your head up from the suitcase and removed a pair of Calvin Klein that had stuck to your head and placed them back in the suitcase. "Is it okay to be sad?" "Of course it is. You're leaving for god knows how long and there's no way I can see you besides over FaceTime during breaks. That's not really the best thing for a relationship but I'm sure we will manage to get through it." He looked up at blinked twice just to make sure that you were telling the truth. You both were aware it was going to be hard but Calum couldn't avoid feeling guilty and sad for leaving without any power to make a change. "And if you're lucky I'll try to skip a few classes and see if I can come to the closest venue. Surprises are here for a thing." He smiled brightly by your words and grabbed a few more piles of clothes to place it down at your legs. "I'm still not leaving without you. We'll try again."

Michael:

"Come on you can't just continue to frown. You are supposed to be happy about today." You had been trying for so long but it was like no matter what you said it wasn't satisfying. Michael had been standing with his tall frame hidden with a hoodie in front of you in the line of people turning in their suitcases. He was barely saying a word but you could tell that he was trying to replace his sadness with frustration instead. You gently grabbed his chin and leaned it down to make him look at you. It was like they changed when he noticed your expression and he softened. "I'm leaving you for 8 months, 52 days and three hours. How am I supposed to be happy about that?" He wasn't supposed to come off as rude, he just didn't know how to cope with his sadness. "You're supposed to be happy because you're going to see your fans every single day, you're going to be surrounded by the people you love even on distance. I take so much of your time I think it's time to let the fans get the same time of love." Even if he didn't want to admit it he knew that you were right. But instead of saying anything he wrapped his arms around you tighter than he had before and pulled you close to his chest. He was sighing heavily as he leaned his head on the top of yours but it was everything about you that he took in for the last time. To let your smell linger in his nose, how your heart was beating against his and how much he was going to miss you. God how it would be a long couple of months waiting ahead of him.

Ashton:

"I can't even enjoy this. Our last coffee together and I'm letting it stay until it's cold." He shook his head in disbelief and clenched his jaw. You sighed softly by his reaction and leaned your hands forward to grab this. It had become a tradition of some sort for your relationship to spend the last hours together at the airport sitting at Starbucks Coffee. It was kind of depressing because you both knew that it would end up in a goodbye. He was almost hidden in his hoodie not that it was that cold and he was trying to take sips but it was like when the coffee was finished the goodbye would be forced. You ran your thumb over the veins on is hands and cocked your head to the side. "I'm the one who's supposed to be sad because it's me who's leaving you and not reversed." "That's why I'm sad. Because I feel so selfish I feel like I'm letting you down because I know you have such difficulty not having me around all the time." "The scent of you is still in the house." It was like an idea popped to his mind by your words. He let go of your hands to stand up and carefully moved the hoodie he was wearing over his head. You had no idea what he was up to but when he wrapped it over your head instead and pulled it down your shoulders to fit a small smile came to your face. "You're ruining my bun." You giggled as the hair elastic was basically pulled out from your hair. "I know but I hope it's okay." He smiled and placed his hands on your cheeks to give you a kiss on the forehead. "This way you will always have something to remind of me."