#53: You Are A Nurse

Luke:

"Oh nurse! I'm back." Looking up by the sudden announcement from Luke quivered an eyebrow confused and let the pen fall from your hand. He opened the door fully to walk inside and took a seat in front of your desk, the smile on his face growing because he knew he wasn't supposed to be here now. "Luke I have a kid coming up in five minutes with the ambulance what are you doing?" You hissed quietly and stood up, confusion written on your face because you knew he would only show up for the sake of seeing you. "I hurt myself. And for once it isn't a lie." He grinned smartly and showed you his finger where a tiny cut was visible, blood leaking out but it was nothing major. "You must be kidding me." You mumbled below your breath. "No actually I'm not. This time you can't kick me out from disturbing you at work because I'm bored." You rolled your eyes by his words and grabbed his hand gently, leading him towards the bed in your room and made him take a seat. He was watching you with a smirk as you grabbed one of the boxes from your shelves and placed it next to him, also finding some cotton pads to clean his finger. He was almost having a proud expression in achievement of finally getting your attention, knowing that despite you trying to act all offended and irritated you were grinning lightly inside. "Do you want to pick one yourself?" You questioned and showed him a few various kinds of patches, but he shook his head and you settled with a Frozen one. "Here you go." You grinned when placing it around his finger ever so carefully to play along, looking down at him hoping that this would be it and you could get back to your actual work. "No not before you kiss it." He highly disagreed and jumped down from the bed, holding his finger in front of your lips, a huge smile coming to his face when you kissed it twice with a faint giggle.

Calum:

"Now get out of the way everyone, Y/N is coming now." John directed between the mix of management, people fuming around and the boys sitting by the edge of the couch, worried expression on their faces. "What happened?" You breathed the second you were in their reach, falling down to your knees in front of the couch and placed a hand to Calum's cheek ."He passed out on stage, I don't know what happened but it all went so fast all of the sudden he was down. He's constantly in and out." Luke explained, knees shaking and felt how everyone panicking around you not making the situation any better. "It must have been because of dehydration it's insanely hot in the arena tonight and he hasn't really been touching his water bottle. His pulse has also increased from normal." You held two fingers below his jaw and counted, a faint sound coming from Calum in respond. "We're gonna need some water bottles." You directed and looked over your shoulder, sooner than later Michael showed up with ones from the fridge. "What happened?" Calum questioned confused and carefully lifted himself up on his elbow, looking around to see some sigh in relief. "You passed out on stage and you need to drink this." You explained and placed a water bottle in his hand, already having opened it. Calum's confused gaze became worse but regardless he did as you said, starting to drink slowly and watched as you pressed the other water bottle against his wrist to cool him down. "Sometimes I'm just insanely happy that you two are dating." Michael exclaimed with a hand in his hair, having been the most worried and fell down onto the couch next to Luke. "I am too." Calum admitted exhausted from all the things happening at once, but he still managed to form a smile on his face. You blushed softly by his words and a ran your fingers through his dampen hair, feeling how amazing it felt to see that he was actually alright.

Michael:

"It's very important that he remembers to take his prescribed pain medications and antibiotics for infection, along with making sure that he won't be driving as long as he's taking them. He should also keep himself away from alcoholic beverages." The blond haired boy nodded his head agreeing as he looked down at the pills you were giving him, making sure that he would remember everything. "Oh and if it starts bleeding don't worry it's pretty normal." You added and watched him nod his head agreement, heading towards the guy in the bed who had come back from his anaesthesia. "I'm just gonna make sure you're ready to go, how are you feeling Mr. Clifford?" You questioned and removed the cannula from his hand and gave him a short check. He furrowed his eyebrows confused and looked up at you without saying anything, his eyes following you towards the fridge with medicine. "It's normal for him to be like this after getting his wisdom tooth removed, right?" The dark haired boy questioned a bit worried, sitting on the chair by the bed. "Pretty normal. He just needs to sleep it off and he will be to his own self in no time." You explained and scanned a few papers to make sure he was getting the right thing. Silence fell upon the room but that didn't last for long. "Hey, hot nurse! We can play doctor at any time you want." His friend looked at each other wide eyed, eyeing Michael afterwards by his sudden blurt. "He didn't mean that." "Yes I did-, why do you constantly have to deny my statements?" Michael commented and looked up at the blond haired boy with an annoyed look. The other rushed up from his seat to head towards you, voice quieting down so Michael wouldn't hear. "All he wants is to take you out because he thinks you're really pretty. He said that before the teeth removal but now he's just messing everything up and that is sad." Smiling softly by his words you looked over at Michael and gave him your number. "Call me once you're out from the anaesthesia."

Ashton:

"Looks like your favourite nurse is here." Calum commented the second you came into the small hospital room and he looked over at Ashton with a huge smirk. "Wauw." He replied back and wiped his curls away from his face, watching you in the corner of his eyes as you rolled your eyes by Calum's words and stood by the bed. "Cal would you mind if I could just talk to Ashton alone?" "Sure." He smiled and grabbed his jacket and a package of cigarettes, silently walked out of the room and let the two of you be alone. "What's up?" Ashton questioned curiously and rubbed your thigh with his hand, watching you sigh and take a seat on his bed but also making sure that you weren't sitting on him. "I just came to check on you." "For the sixth time the past one and a half hour?" You bit down on your lip by the way he was looking at you, he almost sounded more worried than you. "It's just really hard you know? I just helped someone on the operation table for a tumor and I can't brush off the thought of you staying here with your appendicitis and I just really want to help. But there's nothing I can do right now and that kills me. It kills me as a nurse but it also kills me as a girlfriend. I feel useless in this situation." He smiled gently by your words and grabbed your hand, running his thumb up and down your skin soothingly. "Don't be upset Y/N, just relax." He knew it was easy to say but it was the truth and you looked down at him. "I'm currently fine, nothing major is going on because of the painkillers and tomorrow morning if I'm lucky I will be able to go home again." You nodded your head silently and watched your fiddled fingers, looking over at him when he tapped his finger against your skin for attention. "Besides," He hummed and leaned his face closer to yours. "Every visit of yours is a blessing."