#85: You Accidentally Give Another Boy A Boner

Luke:

"Y/N you gotta promise me you don't tell Luke he's gonna kill me if he founds out!" The desperation in Ashton's voice was enough to make you turn around and widen your eyes, seeing as he was still covering his secret parts with a pillow. You looked down unsure at your feet what to say and stammered for a bit in confusion. "How the hell did I give you a boner?" "I don't know!" He said in big panic and baffled his hands in the air, he couldn't explain it himself. Suddenly it had just happened out of nowhere and now his face was redder than a tomato. "Let's just keep it a secret!" "Keep what a secret?" Luke questioned confused once he came into the room and saw Ashton press the pillow further against his crotch, you on the other hand sitting with hands in front of your face trying to laugh. So much for keeping something a secret.

Calum:

"She gave you a boner?!" "I swear Cal it was only because of a wet dream it wasn't like I looked at her naked or something!" Luke tried to explain, his eyes wide and his voice higher than normal. It was clear than he was in panic but you still smacked your head against his forehead by his stupid words. "Like that's gonna make the situation any better!" "I don't know what to say okay it was a mistake it won't happen again... Or I hope not." The teasing tone made Calum look up almost in a threat, pointing at the blond haired boy with daring eyes. "I'm kidding I'm kidding don't worry." Luke laughed and watched you be completely covered up by Calum's tall frame, his arms wrapped around you protectively and you giggled softly.

Michael:

"Did he just say your name?" Michael questioned confused, eyes wide and looked down at Calum who was otherwise peacefully napping. His face was pressed against the pillow on the couches placed at the back of the tour bus and you looked away from the TV with a confused gaze. "I don't know-," You stopped in track when the sound of your name appeared again, it was low but it was there and you widened your eyes. "Oh my god." Michael commented once you noticed the same thing down by his pants and you didn't really know how to react. "It must be an accident." You tried to reason. You didn't want to go and judge him already but there was a side of you that felt flattered. "Nasty." Michael commented and with a laugh pushed Calum down from the couch to wake him up, seeing the confused expression on the tired kiwi.

Ashton:

"Dude why are you staring so much?" The confusion on Ashton's face was obvious and Michael looked away from you with the same confused gaze. His mouth opened just like it had done while he was staring but now he had literally nothing to say and uncomfortably adjusted the tight space in his pants. "I was just uh-," He paused confused and looked back at the vision of you in a bikini, standing by the edge of the pool next to Calum and checking the temperature of the water. "Do I even want to know?" Ashton questioned and smacked Michael in the shoulder when he started to blush in embarrassment. "No, let's just say I appreciate your girlfriend's body more than I realized." Ashton's eyes widened in surprise of Michael's words but before he could say anything he rushed to the other side of the pool and jumped into the water.