#76: "How Is My Wife More Badass Than Me?"

Luke:

"Because every time you see the sight of just a tiny little spider, you scream louder than the girls at your concerts." You glanced over your shoulder to see the expression of something you had already expected. Horror, fright and panic mixed into one on Luke's otherwise beautiful face features and he nervously shook his legs when you leaned up to catch the eight legged animal. "Have you seen those things?" He questioned and you rolled your eyes. "You're a 6'4 man scared of a spider 60 times smaller than you. How does that make sense?" You pressed the cup against the wall to catch the quick one, feeling Luke make a small jump in shock by your action and took a step back. "It makes perfectly sense to me-, No fuck off Y/N that's not cool." He yelled in panic when you teasingly waved the glass in front of him with a huge laugh.

Calum:

"Well for starters maybe you should have been the one walking in front?" You questioned and looked over at him to see his frightened face, he definitely didn't agree to your words. His hands were holding onto your shoulders and walked behind you, your hands were holding onto the flashlight and had direction towards the kitchen. Small puzzles had triggered Calum's paranoid ass and now you had to check what was actually going on. "Hell no I can let the person kill you first." "That's really comfortable to hear." You leaned over to flick on the lights into the kitchen once you arrived, preparing for a loud scream to come from Calum in reaction of nothing being there. "See," You commented with a laugh and looked over your shoulder to see his expression, "Nothing's here. You honestly need to grow some balls honey it's getting really embarrassing."

Michael:

The question was filled with laughter and horror at the same time, mixed in with high pitched screams that only Michael seemed to be able to make. You rolled your eyes and kept looking forward into the darkness of nothing, feeling someone grabbing onto your arm but you didn't flick a muscle. "How the hell can you be so calm oh my god I don't understand anything." He was holding so tight onto your waist that if it was possible he made bruises. He was so scared of leaving you in the haunted house, if he did he knew there was no way he would find out. "This isn't scary Michael come on." You said as if it was nothing, laughing when someone dressed in costume tried to scare you again but failed deeply. "Are you insane? This place makes my balls crawl their way back up in my ass!"

Ashton:

"You tell me." Michael commented to the question and laughed when they saw you come running back into the recording room with yet another box. They had been moving out all morning, restoring boxes and packing everything, but so far it seemed as you had been doing much more than Ashton had. "And she's not even sweating yet. Dude you look like a mess!" Michael clapped onto Ashton's shoulders but regretted it by the wetness, it was obvious though as he was wearing a grey shirt that had turned into dark. Both their jaws fell when you started to carry bits of his drum kit out as if it was nothing, a smile still on your face when you walked past Luke. "And you're even the one with the biggest biceps. I would have thought better Irwin." Michael commented disappointed with crossed arms, feeling a hit in the arm but in fact it was so true he couldn't stop laughing himself.