#98: You're The Background On His Phone

Luke:

"Nooo." You whined and dragged out the only vowel in the word, "You weren't supposed to screenshot that." A hint of a smirk spread on his face by being caught, deciding to lock the phone so you couldn't continue to complain. "I just thought it was cute okay." "Let me see again." You quickly leaned over to take the phone out of his hand to get an actual look. Yep, there it was, a stupid one from Snapchat with the classic dog filter. "Adorable, right?" He asked and before you were ready snatched his phone back. You shook your head in disagreement but the blush was on your cheeks by his sweet gesture.

Calum:

"How cute." Calum looked up confused by the sudden comment from Michael, unaware what he was speaking about. The nod coming from the blond haired boy lead Calum's eyes down to the phone and his lips parted. There wasn't really an explain to this, it was a simple picture yet he loved it so much. "It reminds me of her. Makes her feel like she's next to me even if she's on the other side of the world." He shrugged his shoulder like it was nothing but the awe coming from Michael was enough to make him smile softly and looked down at the picture. God how he missed you for every single day that went by.

Michael:

"This is gonna be so great!" You looked up quickly from your spagetti to see the biggest smile grow on his face. The flash from the phone had been obvious even in daylight and it took you less than seconds to figure out what he had done. "No Michael that's not fair I'm sure it looks horrible." You tried to remove some of the red sauce from your mouth after swallowing your bite. Your eyes widened when he moved the phone so you could see the new background picture. Not so attractive considering spagetti was hanging out of your mouth. "I think it's sexy." He admitted and leaned over to remove the last bit from your chin.

Ashton:

"When did you take this?" "What?" He asked while pulling on his leather jacket, too occupied with preparing to leave he didn't notice you were staring at his background. A blush came to his face when he had been caught with the picture, it was one he had taken while you were napping on the couch. You looked so cute and peaceful on his chest he wanted to capture it. "Ashton." You whined his name when he didn't answer but grabbed his car keys and opened the door. "It's to look at something beautiful countless times a day." He grinned and took his phone away with a secret smile on his face.