#14: You're Best Friends And You Fall Asleep On Him

Luke:

"You know," Calum smirked while pulling his bottom lip between his fingers. "You're blushing." Luke rolled his eyes by the statement from his best friend and shook his head disagreeing. "Shut up." He mumbled in a timid tone while running his fingers through his hair and looked down at you with a soft smile. "What?" Calum grinned while watching him caress his fingers over your forehead, "I'm just stating the truth." Luke glared at Calum for a short moment while he spoke before they adverted back to your sleeping form, the way you were clutching his shirt in your fist making a smile embrace his already heated cheeks. He didn't want to wake you up it had been such a long day. "But it's okay." Cal said after a short moment and readjusted the snapback on his head, "You guys are cute." Rolling his eyes again Luke grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it towards the dark haired boy, trying to remain the annoyed expression on his face but he couldn't when Calum winked with a grin. Looking back at you with a soft sigh escaping his lips he leaned his head satisfied against the cushion, enjoying the moment for as long as it lasted.

Calum:

"Oh my Y/N, you have to see this is the best part!" He chirped in excitedly while pointing at the screen with his right hand. Though the smile seemed to fade away and his jaw fell when he looked down at your snoring form, your cheek boring into his bicep that he had offered earlier on in order to be two people in one single bunk. The way your eyelashes were resting against your rosy cheeks along with your pink lips being parted were almost adorable. He could sense just by the way you were peacefully resting on him that you were comfortable and calm. He almost couldn't control the sudden smile embracing his beautiful face while admiring you carefully, almost afraid that he would wake you up just by the slightest muscle movement. He could always show you the movie part tomorrow and go to bed now with you. It had been a long day and you deserved your sleep, even if it meant he would have a dead arm. "You're actually really cute when you sleep." He admitted in a whisper while caressing his finger over your cheek, "But I'm not gonna tell you. That will just be my little secret."

Michael:

"This song is actually really epic but you can just say if you want me to turn it dow-," He paused his sentence he seconds his eyes laid on your sleeping form, your mouth formed into a small circle and your eyelashes resting softly against your cheeks. His denim jacket was wrapped around your arms and waist to keep you warm while your head was leaning against his shoulder. He hadn't even noticed when you had dozed off but he assumed it had been minutes after takeoff. The night sky outside was showing the lights bright up from the city and all the lamps in the cabin was turned off. He needed sleep and so did you but you were the lucky one taking that part. He wouldn't take it away from you. Grabbing his phone he scanned through his playlist until he found a decent song that didn't seem to be as loud as the others. He also decided to put down the volume just a bit. "Don't worry," He giggled and pulled he jacket closer to your body so you wouldn't freeze because of the air condition. "I promise to wake you up when we land."

Ashton:

"Is she sleeping?" Luke questioned with raised eyebrows while looking towards Ashton resting on the bed. "Out like a light." He hummed while caressing your cheek, your face pressed against his chest like a pillow, sweat almost forming on your forehead. "Is the fever bad?" He questioned while standing up and ran a hand through his hair. "Well enough to make her fall asleep on top of me." Ashton grinned while watching Luke head towards his jacket and pulled it over his shoulder. "The cab is here now," He explained while checking at his phone. "I assume you will stay here with her?" Ashton nodded his head agreeing with a soft smile on his face. "Good. I'll inform the other boys. See you later." He didn't even watch Luke walk out of the hotel room, all eyes were on you. The way you were almost gasping for air every time you breathed through your lunges were horrifying to him. He couldn't just let you stay here all alone. The smile only grew bigger on his face when he felt you stir in your sleep, only moving closer to his warm chest instead of waking up.