#79: Naps In The Bunk

Luke:

"Have you seen them?" Calum questioned confused, the skin between his eyebrows wrinkled. "I mean they can't just be gone I saw them enter half an hour ago." Michael explained and opened the doors leading down to the end of the bus, just as confused as his best friend. "They better not be far away. Soundcheck starts in 20 minutes." Ashton mumbled below his breath and stopped when they all heard the faint sound of snoring. It wasn't loud at first but as they got closer to the bunks and stopped, the source came from right behind the curtain. Michael was the one to open, his lips parting when seeing you and Luke cuddled under a brown blanket, eyes closed and mouths open. "I think we'll just give them a minute more or two." Michael softly said, looking over at the boys with a smile before closing the curtain quickly.

Calum:

"Oh sorry," Michael apologized once he had accidentally opened the curtain and looked inside. "I didn't know you were sleeping." You smiled softly by his words and felt how your eyelids were so heavy from being disturbed shortly. "It's fine... We'll wake up soon." You knew it was a smaller lie but you were just so comfortable you didn't want to leave right away. Calum's chest was so warm, so soft, just like the blanket wrapped around you. He was far gone in his nap he couldn't hear you talking and you leaned your cheek back on his heavy heart to listen to the beats. Michael smiled softy at you and turned around as quiet as he could not to disturb, thinking that it would be best. You were after all tired, the morning had been long and now you were finally sleeping that out in the small space.

Michael:

"Michael you're snoring." It came faint from the end of the bunks where he couches were and Michael's face shut up to look towards the end of his feet. "That's not me." He looked down with a huge smile on her face by the sound of snores that continued to be there even if he had woken up and he heard puzzles come from the back. He couldn't hear what the boys were saying but neither did it matter all his focus was on you. Your face was completely buried into his chest that was warm enough to not need the sheets over your body and your mouth was hanging. It wasn't until he moved you around so you were sleeping on your side that you stopped the small sounds, something that didn't even bother him because he was so used to it. He loved that little special feature.

Ashton:

You could have chosen any other place, something with bigger space or at least something that allowed his legs to stretch out as long as they were but no. It was in a mess of being completely tired from the long flights and having travelled all morning that once he collapsed inside and dragged you along, you didn't go anywhere else. You had faintly heard the boys searching for you but you hadn't said a word, wanting that one second to be alone. You didn't want to move and lying precisely on top of Ashton was just pure and perfect. You didn't care about the lack of space, it drew you closer to each other to sleep that close. Head on top of his chest, one of his hands buried in your hair while the other was drawing circles onto your back. It was just so peaceful and perfect.