#54: Unexpected Kisses

Luke:

"I think you need to turn up Ashton's microphone just a little bit." Luke said into his microphone, looking over at John with an unsure expression on his face, hearing the curly haired lad make various sounds into his own. "Better?" He listened and looked over his shoulder just to make sure, seeing Ashton nod his head in agreement and sat down on his drum chair. Luke looked back at the empty arena and grabbed a guitar pick, ready to play the first chord but that was when the loud sound of feet running onto the stage appeared, his eyes barely flicking towards who it was until lips were quickly placed against his cheek. "I'm not allowed to be here yet." You giggled daring, seeing how his surprised smile was worth the run and settled with disappearing out from the stage, his face being completely red by blushing.

Calum:

"Cal, are you awake?" You almost whispered into your pillow, one eye open to see if he was doing any movements with his face but none. You had absolutely no idea what time it was but with the constant jetlag you couldn't sleep and you were definitely amazed that Calum was able to do it. Once his face had hit the pillow he seemed to be out like a light and despite trying to watch TV nothing seemed to work. You sighed softly to yourself and looked up at the ceiling, a huge squeal coming from your mouth by the sudden movements next to you. He still had his eyes shut but had made sure to suddenly be on top of you, his lips finding your forehead for a lingering kiss before he collapsed down onto you but still making sure not to crush you, chuckles coming from his lips.

Michael:

"We look at each other like we're about to kiss." His voice lowered down by each word that fell past from his lips, his eyes dark just like the dimmed lights around him. "But we're not. Because it's wrong." You said more to yourself than him followed by a nod in confirm, but with your lack of attitudes it sounded nothing like you wanted it to. The music was playing loud in the background but it was faintly played in your ears. All you could do was focus on the way he was looking at you and decided to turn around. You needed to leave but Michael highly disagreed with that, his hand wrapping around yours to pull you right back into his embrace, lips landing on top of yours. The kiss was so innocent yet so surprising you lost your breath, feeling how you melted into his touch.

Ashton:

"So you're just gonna continue to annoy me?" He didn't sound like he was insulted by it, there was a hint of teasing in his tone. Your eyes kept on focusing on the laptop in front of you, trying not to flick your eyes towards his form but you could feel his presence right next to you. His chin was ghosting right above your bare shoulder, eyes switching between looking at you and somehow waiting for an answer despite knowing he wouldn't get anything. It was about trying everything out possible. "Hey Y/N?" You weren't supposed to look at him it just happened out of habit, your eyes widening when your lips connected with his for a brief moment. A huge smile of victory came to his face in reaction, hands clapping together in excitement and he placed another unexpected kiss to your cheeks before removing himself from the kitchen counter.