#32: Early Morning Flights

Luke:

No doubt it was tiring, it always was. Luke had always sworn that he was more the person of flying during evenings and night meaning that he wouldn't have to get up early, something that often happened but once in a while he couldn't avoid it. It had become such a habit that you didn't even want to complain anymore. The both of you had grown used to those almost zombie moments during mornings, literally going from waking up to already stand in the flight. You wanted to avoid the stress, you always made sure that you had packed your bags so you wouldn't have to deal with it in the morning. It gave some kind of peace, it meant you had all the time to cuddle and in the end Luke actually loved sitting with you in one of the many bar chairs in the airport, looking outside to see the morning sun shine up in various colors.

Calum:

You only saw it as an opportunity to sleep anywhere you could. Whether it was in the cab on the way from the hotel and over to the hotel while leaning your head against Calum's shoulder you always seemed to make it work, just like your usual naps. Hell you didn't even need something soft as a pillow or a bench because long as you had Calum you saw it as a possibility to sleep without worrying. He had gotten so used to that he didn't care, as long as he had his phone, a book and his music he was occupied for the rest of the time. It meant that whether you were sitting in the gate or in the plane waiting for it to depart he was always watching over you, once in a while stroking your hair while smiling softly down at you. You didn't chose this life but you still did it and he was amazed by how wonderfully dedicated you were.

Michael:

It never fit with both your personalities. With Michael's constant insomnia and you being affected just like he, it meant you were never the people to actually sleep. It evolved in many times of the two of you wandering around the airport trying to wake each other up because you've simply struggled with sleeping throughout the whole night. It could both end up in something catastrophic and fun at the same time, seeing who could stay awake for too long without falling asleep on each other's shoulder or at one of the many benches. But it also meant that if the both of you ended up falling asleep on top of each other you would miss out the calls of your flight, one of your waking up not purposely and realizing the sudden stress you had just created. But it was never without funny laughs and deep yawns mixed in between.

Ashton:

It was like morning flights were more exciting, not because you had to wake up early but because nobody was literally dare. It gave some type of peace to walk around in the airport without having to worry about anything, mobbing, parents running around with children and trying to balance suitcases along with simple stress from employees. All you had to focus on was getting to the gate in time, but most importantly each other. It was the only time you saw as your own, even it if was right in public with the boys in your heels. It allowed you to walk around hand in hand with a cup of morning coffee and juice, sharing croissants and simply also enjoying the silence from an otherwise long and stressful morning. And if you felt extra daring you would also steel one of the trolleys just for the sake of the boys driving you around while catching up the lack of sleep.