#55: He Forgets Something Important | Part 2

A/N:

Y/B/D: Your Birth Date

So here's the part 2, it's been highly requested since I posted the first part and it's also been a while since I've made a multiavle parts preference. Much more to come in the future :-) x

Luke:

"Wait, before you leave you gotta remember this. I know, it wasn't on the wish list but I think she will like it very much." Luke furrowed his eyebrows confused by Ashton's sudden words, watching him reach down in his pocket to take a small box wrapped up in paper and a small bow on top. He pushed it over the bar table with a happy smile on his face, but his face changed when he saw the confusion on Luke's. "What?" He questioned when trying to read Luke's face. "What's the occasion?" The blond haired boy questioned and fiddled with the small gift between his fingers. "You're kidding, right?" Ashton was smiling but only because he thought Luke was joking, the smile fading away when Luke shook his head. "It's Y/N's birthday." "No it's not." Luke highly disagreed after taking a sip on his beer. "Her birthday isn't until Friday, I've already planned out everything. But I will make sure that she will get this then since I assume you won't be available to come?" Ashton's eyes widened further and further as Luke kept on talking, his jaw falling slightly. "It is today, Luke." Michael chirped in from the other side, having the same confusion on his face and furrowed eyebrows. "No it's not the Y/B/D until Friday I just told you." It was as if he was starting to become angry by them rooting against him but he became completely quiet when Michael grabbed his phone and showed him the calendar. No words were spoken for a full minute before Luke's eyes widened to the point of popping out of his face, almost knocking down his beer in the process. "No fucking way!" He had to control the volume of his voice, looking between them in disbelief but they nodded their heads in agreement. "Why didn't you tell me anything!?" "Well I didn't expect that I would have to remain you of your girlfriend for two years' birthday?" Ashton's disagreed with wide eyes, watching Luke furiously stand up from his bar seat and pulled his jacket over his shoulder. He barely got the chance to say the slightest goodbye before he had thrown cash onto the counter, probably tipping a bit more than usual but he didn't have the chance to look. He needed to get out of his place as fast as possible in search for you.

Calum:

"Man, what the hell is going on with your phone it keeps buzzing all the time. Did you forget to turn off all social media notifications after switching your phone back to our Australian one?" Michael questioned with his eyebrows furrowed, he had been listening to Calum's phone buzzing in his denim jacket for the whole right from your house, it was starting to get on his nerves but he had kept quiet at first. "I don't really know but I also received a few phone calls this morning, sadly I missed them because I slept through my alarm. Just take it out and turn it off sound it's totally disturbing my concentration on the road." Calum replied back, hands on the steering wheel and moved his hand down to switch the gear. Michael did as told with a satisfied smile on his face the second he had Calum's phone pulled out from his jacket. He used his thumb to turn off the sounds, but that was when he accidentally turned on the screen and furrowed his eyebrow confused. "What's with all these congratulations? Is it yours and Y/N's anniversary? If so, congrats mate!" Calum looked away from the road just for a short moment and furrowed his eyebrows confused. "What do you mean it's our anniversary, it's not May the-, Oh my fucking god it's May the 2nd!" It was as if time froze completely by his realization, his feet literally hammering down onto the break and took a sharp turn to the right by a gas station. Michael made a huge sound by the sudden action, his whole body falling forward in his seat and eyes looking over at Cal wide eyed. "Are you kidding me did you fucking forget your first anniversary? Dude that is so wrong on so many levels." Michael's voice was only faint in the background to Calum, he didn't have the time to think, everything seemed to crash down at him at once. He had totally forgot, he wasn't supposed to but it had slipped out completely. The pain in his stomach couldn't compare to anything else and he reversed the car around the gas station to head back from where they had started. "What are you planning on?" Michael questioned, grabbing harshly onto the handle above the window by Calum's speed. "Forget about the recordings. Flower shop, now."

Michael:

"There's this party that I've been invited to on Friday, it's this really random one down by the beach but beer is free and I assume everyone will show up in their bathing suits so that is kind of cool. Who wants to join?" Ashton questioned and looked between the three with a promising smirk on his face, wiggling his phone in the air that showed he had been invited over a Facebook event. "I'm in." Calum replied and sat up to look at his phone as well. "Sure, why not." Luke agreed, feet resting on top of Michael's lap and his head laid on the armrest of the couch. "Which day is it?" Michael asked just to be sure of any planning that evening, his eyebrows furrowing but before one of the guys got the chance to answer anything his eyes widened and his jaw fell. "Oh no." He mumbled quietly to himself, he almost couldn't believe it. "What's wrong?" Luke asked confused and eyes widened when Michael rose up from his seat and barely cared about his legs. He paced around back and forth in confusion without saying a word, too stunned to believe his own mistake and ran his hand through his hair repeatedly. "It's April the 16th!" He exclaimed loudly as if it was supposed to ring any bells, the boys looking between each other in confusion. "She's sitting there-," Michael paused to take a breath, he couldn't figure out what to do with himself. "She's sitting under the cherry tree and she's probably waiting for me I'm not even sure how long and if she have been waiting for hours I can't-," He looked up at the clock to see the time, it was almost passing by nine and he mentally kicked himself not noticing it. He had been aware of the date all day, a few days before he had even made sure to plan everything out but the days had come before him. "Does anyone know what he is talking about?" Ashton questioned confused to break the silence, the others shaking their heads because they had absolutely no clue. "I need to fix this mess before it gets worse." IT was as if Michael had completely forgotten they were there on the couches and he rushed towards the fridge to open it, taking out whatever Calum and Ashton had before he was out of the door.

Ashton:

"Can you make that an octave higher? I just want something to blend out in the background." Ashton sat carefully with his fingers pressed into his chin, listening carefully what the producer had to say and watched Luke inside of the booth nodding his head agreeing. They had been sitting like this all morning, the progress was really slow and safe to say, Ashton was starting to grow bored. His fingers were swinging around the drumsticks in the air, sometimes drumming down on his leg and swirling around on his chair. He had been waiting for his turn all morning and it was a satisfied smile that came to his face once Luke was done. "So," The blond haired boy questioned the second he was out of the booth. "How was Daniel's first day of school?" "What?" Ashton was quick to answer, stopping with the air drumming. "Daniel? You know your son? Y/N just posted a picture of him on Instagram, I saw it while being in the booth?" Luke leaned his head on top of Ashton's chair to show him the photo, the curly haired lad rising up from his chair in one fast movement. "That was today!?" The confusion was clear on his face, his jaw almost touching his feet. "You didn't know?" Luke questioned and had to take a step back. "Does it look like I remembered?" Ashton's voice rose an octave and he hurried towards the couch to get his jacket. "What did it look like on the photo? Was he inside or what because maybe I can still make it in time." "But Ashton, we're far from done with the recording we haven't even started with you yet!" The producer argued, not that he thought it would have any impact because Ashton was already heading towards the door. "This is my son we're talking about and this is one of his most special, most important but also one of his most scariest days in his life! And until now I've totally forgotten about it so now I have to not only deal with a son that is most probably sad but also a girlfriend that will rip my head off in the process. We can do the recordings later, tomorrow, the day after or next week I don't care." Ashton took a deep breath to calm down and opened the door. "But I need to be there now!"

p�rkEȓ