#74: The First Fart

A/N: 

So this one was actually really weird to write I didn't actually know how to cover this haha! I don't fart around people and I actually have my 2,5 years anniversary with my boyfriend on Thursday but he has never actually heard me fart before... 

  Requested: Yes

Luke:

"What's that smell?" Your hand came up to cover your nose with your shirt, a questionable sign planted on your forehead. "Sometimes you're gonna get very much used to." Ashton replied with a laugh and nudged you in the shoulder to get your attention and point towards the blond haired boy sitting with a smug smile in front of you. "Oh my god Luke was that you? I put my bet on Michael." You mumbled in disbelief and laughed hardly when Michael scoffed by your words and opened the door to get some fresh air into the minivan. "If you thought that was fucking me you would get shocked because that happens around twenty times a day, try sharing a hotel room with him for the night." A blush came to Luke's face by the mocking words but he didn't do anything else but shake his head, "I mean what can I say... King of the gas."

Calum:

"Wait hold on," You exclaimed and let go of his hand to run a few meters away from him, making sure that he wouldn't be able to hear anything. A curious expression came to his face by the laughing that constantly came from your mouth and he placed his hand down into his pocket. "What are you doing?" Seconds later you hurried back to stand next to him, feeling a bit embarrassed but at least he didn't have super hearing or took notice of it. "I just had to fart... And I couldn't hold it in but neither did I want to surprise you with it." He looked at you for a short moment as if he was trying to figure out what had just happened, his tongue resting between his lips and then he suddenly laughed. "Y/N for the love of god if you need to fart just do it out loud."

Michael:

"Oh my god was that you?" You had to hold in all the laughter by his tired question, his eyes were barely awake and to be honest you had thought he was in deep sleep. His cheek was still pressed against the pillow but by the way he suddenly fluttered his eyes open to look at you told that he definitely wasn't talking in his sleep. "I uh-, I thought you were asleep. It was an accident." You mumbled and fiddled with the sheets , you really had thought he didn't hear anything but he had. He looked at you still confused as to what had been going on, unsure of what to say but that was when he laughed. He changed his position in the bed and shut his eyes again in tiredness; it was after all in the middle of night. "I'm proud of you babe."

Ashton:

"Y/N I'm gonna have to warn you now." You looked up from your phone confused as you what he was hinting at, furrowing your eyebrows and waited for him to continue. "Just let me say this at first I fucking love you." He laughed quietly to himself and repositioned his body on the couch so his head was resting in your lap and his ass was pointed towards the armrest. You was about to say something and open your mouth but that was when a loud sound of a fart appeared, almost making the couch cushion vibrate. You didn't say anything but widened your eyes in surprise, watching Ashton look up at you from your lap with a teasing smile on your face. "Okay that one didn't actually smell that much." He observed and pressed a soft kiss to your thigh, "False alarm honey."