#17: You Try To Slip Out Of Bed

Luke:

It wasn't even an option but you tried to take the chance anyways. He was full on looking like someone in a deep sleep, his hair matted against his forehead while very faint snores were leaving past his parted lips. But whether it was the movement on the mattress or the fact that Luke couldn't feel your warmth anymore, you couldn't point out, but it was for sure enough to make him flutter his eyes open confused. "Where are you going?" His voice was rough from his sleep and he slipped his hand around your waist. "I just wanted to make some coffee." Your voice seemed unsure while you spoke and he shook his head disagreeing. "No you're not." He muffled into the pillow and closed his eyes again. "We're in the middle of a cuddle section. You can't just break out of that." A squeal left past your lips when he decided to use all the strength he had, your feet leaving the carpet when he pulled you back to the bed. Grabbing the duvet he threw it over you and pulled you close to his chest, a satisfied sigh escaping past his lips.

Calum:

"Calum." You whined with a giggle, trying your utter best to even sit up on the mattress but it was totally pointless. A small hum of innocence came in respond from below the duvet, his hair barely sticking up in small curls from hiding under the sheets. "I've got a class that starts in minutes!" You tried to argue but he only shook his head disagreeing and moved the duvet away to look at you. "You don't." Trying to get away from him you failed miserably, falling back into his arms in attempt to slip out. "You've decided that?" You wanted to try give it a shot again but knowing that Calum's strength would beat yours left you in his arms with a faint smile. "Yes. I can teach you some stuff from the bed instead. Much more productive and you don't even have to slip out of your pajamas." He giggled quietly by his own words and fluttered his eyes open to look at you. Giving him a small glance you dug your teeth into your bottom lip, reconsidering what he had to offer. But when you didn't want to give in and tried to get out of the bed again you were pulled back into Calum's chest where you clearly belonged.

Michael:

"No." His mumble is faint against the pillow he was pressing his cheek and mouth against, but still strong enough for you to look over your shoulder. "I have to go to work." You cooed and removed some of his hair away from his face. "You know, not anyone can sleep until noon, write a couple of songs and go back to bed immediately." Even if he didn't have his eyes open you knew if he had the opportunity he would roll them to the back of his head. Hooking his arms around your waist he pressed you back on the mattress, leaving a loud thud. "Michael come on," You almost tried to avoid the giggle, "I have to shower." "Does that involve nakedness?" Quivering an eyebrow you tried to wiggle out of his grip, "That is kind of required for a shower. Wanna join me?" Now you had the slightest hope of convincing him to get out of bed as well but to your disappointment he only let out a dry laugh. "We can be nude in the bed instead." He groaned and tightened his grip around your waist, a huge smirk plastering on his face when you hit him in the arm.

Ashton:

Even if you tried to give him the elbow he wouldn't bug the slightest and it was starting to grow annoying even though you were a giggling mess trying to get out of his grip. "Ash!" You didn't even sound as stern as you wanted to, only leaving Ashton laugh and hide his face in the pillow pretending that nothing was going on. "I have brunch later with the girls, you know that!" He only snorted by your statement and pulled you closer to his warm chest. "I'll let you go if you tell me for how long a chipmunk sleeps per day." Your eyes widened by his request, "What the fuck Ashton who even knows that?!" He giggled again smugly, "Well the ones who watch National Geographic channel while suffering through jetlag." You looked lost while trying to come up with some of logical answer. "I don't know 7?" Ashton's smile only turned brighter and made a huge buzz sound. "Wrong babe! Chipmunks sleep at least 14 hours per day, and so will we because you are not leaving this bed until I say so."