#111: You're Afraid Of Flying

Luke:

"You sure you're okay?" His voice was soft, muffled a bit from the large back hoodie he was wearing but you could hear him clear like a day. His cheek was pressed against yours for comfort and better listening, you were placed right by the wing which meant the engines were noisy. You shrugged your shoulder carefully not really knowing what to say. Your eyes were focused on that one spot to try calm yourself down but his scratchy cheek made you look towards him. He was having a soft smile on his face and moved his hand down to lift up the armrest that was separating your seats. He didn't have to say anything to read your mind and he softly wrapped his arm around yours. "Try get some sleep. I promise nothing will happen to you." He whispered carefully and caressed your hair. "And if so I will do everything to save you. Without a single doubt."

Calum:

"You wanna know what I prepared?" Looking away from almost having your head wrapped between you legs you furrowed your eyebrows confused. You had been sitting in the same position for quite a while now, you couldn't sit up straight out of nervousness. He had been having his hand on your back the whole time for comfort, caressing your shoulder blades and simply just showing he was still there. You nodded our head carefully and watched him grab his phone from his pocket. After placing one earbud in his ear and the other in yours he opened Spotify. "I saved you all your favorite bands, songs and albums. I know you don't like this at all so I thought it would be a great distraction." The list seemed to be endless, you were so surprised he had done this. Leaning your head on his shoulder and listened carefully you couldn't describe with words how happy you were to spend the trip with such a caring guy like him.

Michael:

"Y/N you can't continue to sit like this. I know it's so easy to say but if you continue to do this you'll end up sore." You looked over at him with half wide eyes, you had barely been sitting in this chair for more than twenty minutes but you were to the point of feeling like you were dying inside. Your seat-belt was harshly wrapped around your stomach even though the sign had been turned off and your hands were holding onto the armrests. Your knuckles had turned white at this point but you wouldn't dare to let go. "You have to trust me when I say nothing is going to happen. I do this all the time." You blinked twice and looked over at him with lips parted. You wanted to trust him so bad but it wasn't something that would help. "Here." He said and leaned down to grab your cold hand into his warm one. "Squeeze when you want. Being scared is something you can't avoid but I'm here to help when you need it."

Ashton:

"This is the worst part. We're gonna land and crash in the small lake right by the airport I'm so sure of this." Your rambles had been going on since the second you walked into the plane. You had been mentally preparing yourself from checking in and to security but it wasn't until you were standing inside of the plane you had panicked. He barely got you inside and once you were buckled up and feeling the plane drive towards the runway you were nervous like hell. "At least we will die together then." Ashton said and pointed at you seriously. Your jaw fell by his words because this wasn't helping you at all, far from it. You could feel him start to laugh quietly because he knew you could take it but he still wrapped an arm around you. "I'm only kidding you know that." "It's not funny." You pouted and shut your eyes when you felt the plane start to move fast. But it was true though. You were happy that it was Ashton you were being with.