#109: How You Wake Him Up

Luke:

It was like it had become a challenge of who could sleep the most. He was the one to always be out to late in the night because of his work schedules and you had studies to do. It never collided easily but in weekends you enjoyed the best of it and slept for as long as possible. But when it came to the point of him almost winning by being so tired you didn't dare to start poking him. He knew you were impatient and he should almost have been immune because you always did it but it was the best way to wake him up. It meant that at least one of you would wake up with a smile on your face because of the way he would look at you annoyingly and tackle you down to the bed sheets.

Calum:

Somehow it was funny because you were almost better than his alarm on his phone. Having his time off and never really waking up to constantly go in the run left it's consequences and he never really knew for how long he could sleep. And with you being the one to wake up at first you didn't care if you were being noisy. You could go to the shower, apply makeup and do his hair all along with him resting in the bed. It was as if he could wake up slowly to the sounds of you preparing for the day and it was nice because he knew that it wouldn't be harsh like an alarm. He could slowly wake up for the day and didn't have to be groggy because you would just smile at him and say good morning.

Michael:

Being the light sleeper and also the morning person you were definitely the polar opposites. You never seemed to wake up at the same time and when he had those nights where he would be playing to the early mornings it wouldn't be a shock that he slept until noon. You barely needed any sleep to stay up and fool around, he almost hated you for it but it was also a nice feeling to wake up to. You were gentle, you didn't make much noises and he could be waking up to you caressing his stubble cheek. You were always the one to wait until he would wake up because none of you wanted to start out the day before you were both ready to stand up and start it together.

Ashton:

When you thought about it was almost always reversed. He was the morning person sitting at the balcony with a cup of coffee and enjoying the morning sun stand up. It was so rare that you woke up before him not that you were the one to sleep until noon but he was always before you. You never heard your alarms and his were also so quiet it wasn't possible but when you were in fact awake you wouldn't do anything else than try to get him up. It could be anything from sitting on the top of his chest trying to get his attention or just starting to turn on the TV with high volume. It was almost a shock to him when you were awake but he couldn't avoid laughing because of your excited expression.