#12: He Accidentally Touches Your Boob

Features: Bestfriend!5SOS  

Luke:

"Where do you keep your candle lights?" He yelled in confuse while trying to get his phone to work, the screen showing the indication of a need of a charger and he rolled his eyes in response. Focusing back on the cupboards in your kitchen he looked around confused but was only met by plates and fancy win glasses. "Do you want scented ones or just normal?" You yelled back while looking into your closet with the electricity supply, trying to find the source of sudden blackout. You clearly were the only one on the street having this problem. "Why would that even matter, Y/N?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow and earned a giggle from you in response. "Well, maybe you liked the smell of lavender." You replied after giving up on trying to figure out what was going on without the source of light. Walking back into the kitchen while holding onto objects to guide yourself you giggled slightly when you could see Luke's shadow searching. "I think it's in one of these, actually." You admitted and saw how his shadow casted over yours but that was when a hand was laid on you. "Please tell me this is your arm or something." His voice showed clear panic and innocence but he didn't remove his hand. "It's not." You almost had to hold in a laugh when Luke removed his hand away from your boob in one fast movement, the blush clear on him even in the darkness. "Let's just pretendthat never happened."

Calum:

"How does he even manage to sleep on such a small couch?" You questioned in wonder while looking down at him with a warm smile, removing some of the curls sticking to sweaty forehead. His cheeks were flushed in a deep shade of red and his breathing was uneven due to his stuffed nose. "He's sick Y/N and we're in a dressing room, what did you expect?" Michael chirped in and looked up from his phone shortly. "I expected him at least to shove me away from the couch so he wouldn't have to be crowded in the other end in a fetus position." Michael grinned slightly by your words while shaking his head and readjusted the snapback on his head. You looked down at Calum again by the sudden movement he was making, probably by the voices, and your eyes widened slightly when his hand came up innocently to your chest. Your eyes widened slightly by his sudden sleepy action, his jaw falling slightly. "Well that was fucking smoothly done." You looked away by Michael's sudden comment and laughed so hard the whole couch was shaking. Trying your best to remove Calum's hand from your boob without waking him up you failed miserably. "What is going on?" He questioned confused and furrowed his dark eyebrows. You looked over at Michael shortly trying to make him zip while looking back at Calum with an innocent smile. "Nothing Cal. Just go back to sleep."

Michael:

"Come on Y/N, is that all you've got?" He yelled loud over the music while swinging his arms in the air to the beat of the music, the cup in his hand fully empty. You lifted your hand in the air to show your middle finger while trying to drown down the beer in your glass, feeling completely defeated by his fast drinking. "It's not fair you're totally cheating!" You yelled back after taking a short break to catch your breath, still having remains in the glass. Michael looked at you with wide eyes in pure innocence but the drops of beer still lingering on his chin along with huge stains on his t-shirt clearly spoiled otherwise. "Listen Y/N, you just gotta realiz-" He stopped in track when he wrapped his arm around your waist to pull you into his side, but his arm being too high and brushing the side of your boob. "Well that is definitely an accident that I don't regret right now and luckily won't remember in the morning." He winked and moved his hand down to your hip instead apologizing. Rolling your eyes by his small action you raised your glass in the air and clinked with his. "Cheers, mate."

Ashton:

"Oh my god Y/N why do you fill so much?" He complained while trying to find a decent spot for him to rest on without getting pain in his neck or shoulder. "Fill so much? You're at least double the size of me, Ashton?" You argued and nudged your elbow into his back while being pressed against the wall of his bunk. The place was completely cramped with the two of you trying to fit inside. "You were even the one suggesting we should sleep in here instead on the couches!" "Because the couches are lame and they don't have fairy lights." He giggled while moving around so his chest was pressed against your back. Might as well spoon now that you were so close. "But at least we are able to breath in the back area of the couch, this place is hotter than a freaking sauna." You moaned slightly while pressing your cheek into your shared pillow, feeling Ashton's curls tickle you from behind. "Come on Y/N admit it's cozy. It only makes our friendship closer that we can survive through this." He breathed while closing his eyes shut and rested his head close to yours. Cheekily moving his hand up to your waist he brushed it up while caressing your skin but that was when his hand brushed over your chest. "Did I just?" He almost choked on his salvia embarrassed but didn't quite remove his hand in confusion. You had to muffle in a loud laugh to not wake up the other boys in the bus. "You did." You breathed while feeling your cheeks heat up but it probably couldn't compare to Ashton's face that clearly wasn't blushing up because of the heat. "Well that's a great way to embarrass myself. I'm sorry, babe."