#21: You Wear His Shirt

Request: Yes

Luke:

Even if the sleeves were way too long and the hem was at the point of covering your shorts completely you didn't complain at all. It was a secure blanket that fit softly around your gentle skin and lifting it up to your nose made the wonderful smell of his cologne hit your nostrils. It reminded of home, even if you weren't close to that but checked in to yet another hotel room. And nothing could compare to the huge smile that always seemed to embrace his face when looking up from his suitcase messily in a search of that one Sike shirt that you always seemed to steal. "It's a good thing you're cute in this." He breathed while walking towards you placing his hands on top of your cheeks and leaned down to give a lingering kiss on your forehead. "Because now I can't force you to take it off."

Calum:

It was that one weakness to him that you always seemed to use against him. You weren't the one to tease normally but when not being around him and not seeing him for a whole day, it was something different to have his fabric wear loosely against your body. It was never fitting perfectly but it had everything about him that you loved so much. Comfort, softness and the smell of him that reminded you even if he was far away on the other side of the world, he was still right beside you. Not to mention that every time Calum would glance over at you without saying anything but a smirk growing on his face you knew what he was thinking. He had mentioned it once, twice, and the words were always the same and true. "Nothing is sexier than my girl wearing my oversized shirt for bed."

Michael:

He could be doing anything that had his full attention but when glancing towards you to see what was hanging loosely around your shoulders, he would stop in track speechless. Every single time. It was cliché he always thought but seeing you only wear his flannel over your lingerie was, by far, the biggest turn on he had in his body. His teeth would dig so hard into the flesh of his bottom lip that he was sure it would end up leaking with blood. But that was the affection you were giving him, even if it wasn't your intention sometimes. But you did in fact enjoy the attention you were getting from him in the corner of your eye before innocently walking in front of him and baffling your eyebrows. "Like what you see?" Would be the last thing said before you would be thrown on top of the bed.

Ashton:

It wasn't just one or two clothes articles that were stolen from his closet. It had come to the point where he found more of his clothes in your section than he did in his own. But even if he always seemed to complain, claiming that he needed organization for when he would leave for tour all the thoughts and complains disappeared when seeing you walk around with yet another t shirt of his. It gave him the satisfying feeling that no matter where you went, whether or not you were together or he was having a secure arm around you, it showed that you were fully his. Not to mention that he felt unbelievable turned on by your cockiness when deciding to stumble down the stairs in the morning only wearing a t shirt and a pair of panties, leaving coffee to choke in his throat by the wonderful sight.