#97: He Catches You Checking Him Out

Luke:
"Like what you see?" You had no idea how long you had been staring, you had almost become frozen. It was coincidentally you had looked towards his direction just out of habit, you had some sort of conversation and it was normal to look at each other. But the way he was looking tonight was something way different, the tie, the blazer. Everything about him was just so perfect you didn't blame yourself for being caught by staring. "Is it that obvious?" You smiled and slowly fiddled with hie tie once it was in your reach. "Yes, but I love it." He smiled brightly and pulled you in for a sweet kiss.
Calum:
"Y/N you're drooling." "I'm not." You disagreed fast by Michael's comment but it wasn't like you were removing your eyes from your sight. Calum was walking around without any shirt on, it wasn't something out of the ordinary but there was something about him you couldn't take your eyes off. Maybe its as the way he was tensing his shoulders once in a while. "You totally are." Michael laughed while observing you, Calum coming over to you by the stares you had been sending him for a long time now. "You got something here sweety." He gently said and removed the small drool from your mouth, Michael laughing hardly inside.
Michael:
You had barely gotten the chance to say anything. You weren't even sure if it was that obvious, you had only been standing against the doorframe for less than five minutes. It was rare he was awake before you were, with schedule busy sleep was the most important thing to him. But this morning it was something different, he was up and hovering over the stove with messy morning hair. "I think I had to do something in return." He hummed and looked up for the first time. He was aware you had been staring and a small hint of blush was on his cheeks. "Just because you are so insanely amazing."
Ashton:
There was something about the way he was drumming that always left you gazing meters from apart. You were standing in the backstage area but still visible to the stage where soundcheck was currently rehearsed. The way Ashton was swinging the drumsticks and letting the sweat drip down from his shirtless body left you biting down on your lip. You knew it was obvious you were staring and you couldn't help it. The little embarrassed smile on your face was there once he caught up with what you were doing, his eyebrows furrowing confused at first but then he just smiled and stuck his tongue out being the little tease.