#6: Afternoon Swim

Luke:

"Come on," he grinned in invitation while pulling onto your hand. "It's not that cold." You gave him an unconvinced look as your toes walked past the line of dry and wet sand, the coldness overwhelming the second the waves crashed ashore. "Luke I'm not doing this." You stated with wide eyes. He gave you a look that told that it wasn't an option to back down now. You both had agreed to do this. "Why not?" "It's cold!" You argued to his question and wrapped your arms around the top of your bikini. He rolled his eyes simply by your chicken attitude and kneeled down in front of you. "Jump." You gave him a skeptical look but jumped onto his back, regardless. He held you close to his back while walking out in the midnight blue ocean, his warmth radiating against your chest. You could feel your toes scrunch up when it was so deep it went up to his waist, but he didn't even give you time to adjust before he slipped his whole body down to chest height. "Oh my god, Luke!" You squealed but it was mixed up with a happy giggle. He wiggled his eyebrows at you teasingly while swimming around with your arms wrapped around his shoulders, the moon shining down bright at you and reflecting beautifully in the water.

Calum:

"No, no please don't push me." You almost had to yell at Calum in warning the second you felt his hands touch your hips, your toes being over the edge of the pool. "I'm not doing anything." He grinned against your ear while pushing you against his chest, "And you have to be quiet because we're not allowed to be here after 11." He whispered the last part against your ear, but what you didn't expect was for him to lean down and lift you up in his arms. "No Calum you ass don't you dare-," You didn't get the chance finish your sentence before he pushed the both of you into the water. "I thought we had to be fucking quiet." You exclaimed at him with wide eyes. "I was completely quiet, you were the one making such a huge splash in the water." He giggled teasingly before wrapping his arms around your waist and swam you over to the edge of the pool. "If we get caught you will be the one charged for it." You stated and moved your nose down to the water to blow bobbles. He shrugged his shoulder teasingly while looking over it, nobody was in sight. Though when he turned his attention back to you he was met by a splash of water being spit right into his face. "Okay," he said daring as you giggled, "It's on Y/N." He forcefully splashed water in your face with his hands, not even caring about getting caught by the hotel staff.

Michael:

"You know you must mean a hell lot to me since you've managed to drag me down here." He admitted while letting the towel fall to the sand while watching you trying to adjust to the water, running away from the waves as they crashed ashore. "You're from Sydney how can you not like the beach?" You questioned confused while looking over your shoulder. He shrugged his shoulder casually while running down to you, his pale body clear in the dark night, almost letting the moon reflect. "You've seen me? I'm a consumer of sunburns. The beach is the worst place for victims like me." He giggled but with the sun replaced with the beautiful night sky, he seemed to be enjoying it. You intertwined your fingers while walking out, the ocean being surprisingly warm compared to the almost cold wind. Your hair was flying in every direction until your chin touched the surface of the water while Michael was still struggling to get down. "Come on." You encouraged and splashed water on him. His eyes widened and he pointed at you daring but decided to slip his whole body under the water to avoid you from teasing. "See." You grinned and wrapped your arms around his neck. "The water is amazing." He mocked your words in the same tone and allowed his hands to grab your bum cheekily while swimming around slowly, his lips finding your cold ones while enjoying the silence and the sound of the waves.

Ashton:

"Ready to see the most beautiful head jump of retired swimmers in the Australian history?" He exclaimed happily while running towards the edge of the pool, his black trunks sticking to his legs from his precious jump in the water. He flicked his wet curls away from his sticky forehead while stopping by the edge, and you giggled slightly at him while resting on top of a crocodile. "You haven't done competitive swimming for years," He scoffed at your statement while giggling as if you were being ridiculous and he lifted his arms in the air to do a streamline. Jumping into the water again you we met by waves splashing you to the other end by the pool. You must have been the  most annoying people ever considering the other boys were currently sleeping. But you and Ash didn't know what to do at 1am to entertain yourself from sleeping. "Come here," he swam towards the edge of the pool that lead to the view of the whole city of LA, shining up in lights like stars. "Isn't it beautiful?" He questioned the second you leaned your arms on top of the edge and he kissed your neck sweetly. "It's almost like it's magical." You agreed while sighing and looking around with a small smile. Ashton hummed agreeing in reply but what you did in fact not know what that his gaze was more focused you rather than the city, a very happy smile resting on his beautiful face in joy.