#71: Valentine's Day

A/N: I've been a writer for four years now and still haven't written anything related to Valentine's Day so I thought maybe I should do a change in 2017 haha. I always think this day is pretty overrated so it's nothing something major romantically that happens in these scenarios.   

Luke:

"Have you checked your mailbox today?" Just by the tone of his voice you could tell something was up, and to add with today's date and the fact that he was smirking made you look away from the laundry to look down at the phone. "Why? Should I expect something important today?" You grinned once you grabbed your phone to see his face, the FaceTime and distance making the quality horrible but at least you could see him. "Let's just say someone has shared you a thought." You quivered an eyebrow in suspicion and walked towards the front yard to see if something had happened and as you had predicted a bouquet of flowers was placed right by the mailbox with a Valentines card next to it. "I can tell from your face that you've checked." He grinned, "Happy Valentine's Day from the other side of the world love."

Calum:

"What's this?" The smile on his face told that it wasn't because he was confused that he asked, simply just very surprised. "What?" You grinned, looking away from the stove in front of you to head towards him and plant a soft kiss to his cold lips. "You think you're the only one who can surprise your loved one on Valentine's Day?" He looked over the shoulder to see his favourite meal being cooked, garlic bread ready to be served and a good old steak grilling in the oven. "I also bought you chocolate." You grinned, reaching over to grab the small package from the table and placed it into his embrace. "God I fucking love you." He was still surprised but it couldn't compare to the smile growing on his face taking all the small little things you had done for him in order to make him feel special.

Michael:

"Honestly I would have expected more couples to be here." He whisper yelled into your ear once scanning the whole cinema of the possibility of another male, cheeks becoming red in embarrassment once he got eye contact with a few young teenage girls. "You were the one saying you wanted to see the movie." You argued and pointed towards the screen where the commercial credits were rolling, showing off the trailer to Fifty Shades Darker. "Yes but in a secluded area where I can take you on my lap and make out with you on the back rows. This is not exactly how I imagined it." You rolled your eyes by his words and grabbed handful of his popcorn to shove it in his throat, giggling once he opened his mouth to protest and instead got interrupted by the salty flavor. "I don't even want to know how you proper imagined this."

Ashton:

"God how I love how we treat each other well." He mumbled once spotting you come down from the stairs after arriving home and locked the front door, his mouth open agape because of the very beautiful sight of you only wearing a sexy piece of lingerie. You bit down on your lip and hurried down the stairs to get to him, his leather jacket cold against your bare skin once you were in his embrace but you didn't care and took in his beloved scent. "I love how you never forget my favourite flowers." You looked at the rather large bouquet of flowers in his hands, the smirk on his face quivering when he wrapped his arm around your waist to get a whole of your hip and press his lips against yours passionately. "Happy Valentine's Day, beautiful."