#30: He Is Confused By Your Lady Products

Luke

"Luke, what are you doing?" It was like time stood still, completely. His eyes widened by the sound of your voice, his eyes barely daring to flick towards the entrance to the bathroom. He looked up at his reflection in the mirror that spoiled the embarrassed blush on his cheeks, a sigh leaving past his lips before he looked over at you guilty. You didn't even look mad, but he could tell that confusion was written all over your face. "What are you doing?" The words were repeated again but he still didn't change the expression on his face. He let out a small weird sound before looking down at his hands filled with products he had absolutely no clue on how to use. "I uh-," He paused confused while trying to find the words, watching you stand next to him and took the products out of his hands. "What are you doing with my highlighter?" He looked down even more confused by your question, his mouth hanging but no words came out. "Your highlighter?" He repeated the words and watched you rub the palm of your finger on the highlighter, using it on your hand afterwards and showed him. "I thought it was foundation." "Well it's not." You grinned and grabbed a few wet tissues to clean your hand. "What do you want with my foundation?" He seemed confused once again as if he didn't even remember why he was searching in your makeup bag, his eyebrows furrowing until it all came back to him. "You see this?" He questioned and pointed towards his cheek. "I thought when I would turn 20 that I would stop breaking out in my skin but looks like hell came back for a visit. And I have an interview later where I know it will be filmed... I was just trying to cover it up." Smiling softly by his frustration you pushed him towards the toilet and took a seat down on top of him. "Don't you have a makeup artist to do that for you?" You grinned, dapping some foundation onto your hand and afterwards used your beauty blender on his skin. "No, I prefer you to do it." He lightly grinned but still overreacted with the sudden dapping, moving his face uncontrollably and squeezed his eyes. "Look." You requested when moving the mirror in front of his face and letting him see the satisfied result. "You're a star, babe."

Calum:

"Y/N? Come in here for a second, would you?" Looking up from your magazine in confuse, you placed it back on the sheets and stood up from the bed. You could feel how tired your eyes were and how dizzy you were from standing up from the bed too fast but it all seemed to vanish away when you leaned your body against the doorframe to the bathroom and saw what Calum had in his hands. "These are tampons, right?" He was holding the blue package in the air and waved it in front of you, his eyebrows furrowing when looking down at the bag to be sure. "Or is this pads? I'm just not sure you've only asked me once to buy a pack." Removing yourself from the doorframe you remained the confused expression on your face that seemed to match his. "These are tampons? What are you doing with them?" He looked down at the bag by your confirmation, deciding to open the pack and take one out. You furrowed your eyebrows confused while watching him remove the small lid, deciding to remove the paper he already had up in his nose and switch it out with the tampon. "You remember that movie we saw with Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum? The one where he gets a nose bleed and use tampons instead to suck up the blood?" You nodded your head by his words seeming to make sense, watching him place the tampons where he had found them in one of your drawers. "Michael accidentally hit me today in the face with his guitar. Don't ask me how but somehow I ended with a nosebleed and since then it keeps arriving when I least expect it. The tissues from toilet papers aren't that functional anymore so I though why not try this instead." Even if he had explained everything from top to toe it still couldn't rinse off the confused expression on your face, it was really a sight to see him with the tampon hang out of his nose acting all casually as if it was the most normal thing ever. "You're a babe." He placed a soft kiss to your cheek when walking past you, taking off his shirt and threw it towards the laundry bag during the process of walking out of the bathroom and towards the bedroom, leaving you pretty confused but in the end laughing lightly.

Michael:

"How do you even dare to use that?" He almost asked horrified, standing next to you with a raiser in his hands and his face covered up in shaving cream. You paused in track while glancing towards him in the corner of your eye, still having the eyelash curler situated in front of your eye. "It looks like a lawn mower." "Isn't that a bit of overreacting?" You giggled when he moved his face closer, accidentally smearing off some of the shaving cream onto your cheek. "It does." He stated, using his thumb to remove the cream and watched you closely while rolling your eyes in disagreement and start to curl your lashes. But with his constant staring and his face inching closer again a shock went through your body when his cheek once again connected with yours. "Michael don't disturb me while doing this!" You scolded, looking at him with wide eyes. "So it is dangerous!" He argued back in confirm to himself, taking a step back almost amused. You rolled your eyes once again his statement, deciding to fully concentrate on curling your lashes and hoping that he all of the sudden wouldn't disturb again. He watched you carefully, on distance, too caught up in staring to even make sure that he was continuing his shaving. He was so utter confused but also so interested in what you were doing that he had to stop in track with a twisted look. "It's not that scary, the worst thing could be that your lashes fall off." You shrugged after bowing them, deciding to open your mascara and were ready to put it on when he placed a hand on your shoulder. "So you're not even afraid to poke your damn eye?" "How would I poke my eye it's not even near it or has anything to poke with?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows confused and shrugged his shoulder, still eyeing you in the mirror but decided to shave his face. "You want to try it?" You hummed, waving the curler in the air and just as you expected his eyes widened and he backed away. "I'm not getting any lawn mower in my eyes hell to the fucking no babe." You giggled lightly by his almost scared expression, seeing him stand on the other end of the counter and continued his shaving. "Just admit you want to try this you're worse than curious George."

Ashton:

"Could you come any closer?" He could hear the pure sarcasm in your voice, his nose scrunching up when realizing how close to his face he actually was. He had been standing like this for maximum five minutes while staring at your face, inching closer and closer without even realizing. "It just look so... Weird?" He sounded confused by his own words, letting it become a question and quivered his eyebrow. "It's a black mask." You grinned, showing him the tube and cleaned your fingers from all the cream. "It helps the pores if you have a lot of blackheads. It's really nice actually, you've probably seen it a few times before." His expression went from confused to thoughtful, his face inching closer again as if he would see any difference while wearing the mask. "Does it hurt?" "Why, you want to try it?" You smirked and waved the tube in front of his face in invitation. He dearly looked like someone who wanted to say yes but something was blocking him. "I won't tell the boys." You added in a sigh, knowing him so well that it was what was bugging him, besides if he did this it was on his own will, not something you had forced him too or called him whipped. "I still don't understand what it is but I'm willing to try it out. Besides my pores could need a bit of treatment." He made sure that the last bit was in a more feminine voice, looking over you with a teasing smile to show that he was only joking. Jumping on top of the counter you situated yourself between your legs, and started to smear it out on his face, around his dimples and up in his forehead. "It's good being curious sometimes." He bopped your black nose with his finger when you had finished his face, taking a look at the both of you in the mirror. It looked pretty scary in his opinion and he could feel how his skin was burning, probably not in the good way but he trusted your words. "Yes, especially when it's all over snapchat now." You grinned, showing your phone that had taken a picture of him in hide while he had looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes widening when you backed away giggling all over your face.