#91: He Makes You Breakfast

Luke:

"I love this song." You commented and leaned over to put up the volume of the song playing from the radio, hearing him hum in the background. His long body was leaning over the kitchen counter to reach for a package of strawberries after having rinsed them off in water. He had been cutting more fruits that you could count, the bowl was almost completely filled. The morning sun was streaming in through the blinds in the kitchen and warming the bare skin around your legs. His t-shirt was hanging loosely on your body and he was having a warm smile on his face. "I love you." He chirped in and laughed quietly, leaning over to grab something from your behind and pressed his forehead against his. "I can tell." You nodded your head towards the fruits and felt his lips press against your forehead lovingly, preparing the last bit before you were ready to eat.

Calum:

"You didn't have to do this..." You mumbled almost a little bit shy by his wonderful effort, looking down at the tray with so many things you weren't sure if you would be able to eat it alone. "But I wanted to. And trust me, the smile on your face when you saw it was worth the 1,5 hours spent in the kitchen." He took a seat on the bed and crawled under the covers, his body radiating against yours instantly. You were still pretty surprised, the tray contained everything possible and he had also brought a mini vase with a rose in it. "You know you're the sweetest guy ever, right?" You asked just to be sure and kissed him on the cheek as he grabbed one of the French toasts and had a little taste of his long work himself. "I do. But it's only because of you."

Michael:

"Hey Y/N, catch!" You barely got the chance to react before your face was connected with a flying pancake, a small giggle appearing afterwards. It was with fast reaction you grabbed it before it fell down to the floor, watching Michael hover over the stove with a not so innocent expression on his face. "I thought you said food wasn't supposed to be played with." You hummed and removed a bit of flour that had appeared on your shirt, the pancake quick taken out of your hand and into his mouth. "It's not... But you know the first pancake is always the taste sample." He ripped it into one last piece for you to taste, smiling gently and pulled you towards him. The whole kitchen looked like a mess and for once he had woken up before noon but the effort to make you smile already from the morning was worth everything.

Ashton:

"How many do you want? One, ten, I can make as many as you want." He hummed against the stove and grabbed the package of eggs that was right in his reach, looking over at you with a soft smile. "I want a million." You giggled and leaned over the counter to watch him properly, the plate in front of you empty but soon it would be filled. "I should take that as a challenge." He commented and grabbed your plate to place the egg he had just prepared on the pan on top of a piece of roasted bread. You giggled by his words and watched him head back towards you but didn't place the plate in front of you right away. "I take kisses as payment for breakfast." He hummed with his forehead pressed against yours and you grabbed his neck to pull him in for a well good morning kiss.