#100: Late Night Phone Calls

Luke:

"Sorry... I should have known the time... I just really wanted to hear your voice now that I was free and alone." You smiled gently by his words and squeezed your eyes by turning on the lamp on your nightstand. The time was definitely wrong and he knew, but since you were quick to wake up you didn't mind. "I actually had to pee so it's okay. You don't have to feel guilty." "No I should just let you sleep." He coughed with embarrassment in his tone, but you didn't care. You didn't realize how much you needed to hear his voice until now. "Just tell me about my day. You can talk me back to sleep." You leaned over to grab the pillow of his side of the bed and rested on it. You heard him softly giggle in the end, starting up a conversation with happiness in his tone.

Calum:

"Are you drunk?" The question was obvious and you had been waiting for it, yet you still couldn't control the giggles. They were affectionate and left him smiling in reaction, it was pretty obvious by the tone of your voice and the way you were speaking into the phone. "I assume the night was awesome from your laughter." He hummed with the phone pressed between his shoulder and ear, leaning down to grab the shirt from the floor. "Yes it was amazing! But now I'm just really tired and I feel like I want to sleep on a bench." "Please don't." His voice had a hint of nervousness, but he still knew you wouldn't do anything. He was the one to pick you up and he would hurry as much as he could. "Don't worry gorgeous," He pulled up his pants and ran a hand through his hair, "I'll be there in five."

Michael:

"So... Tell me what you're wearing?" "Michael..." You rolled your eyes by his question. The conversation had been casual until now when he changed the subject completely. He laughed in the other end of the phone and shifted in his bunk. "I'm wearing your shirt." "That sounds interesting." He hummed by your response and you shook your head in disbelief but smiled anyways. It was one of the casual conversations you had when he was about to go to bed, it fit with the time zones and he wouldn't disturb your morning sleep. "Please for the love of god, no more phone sex between you." The voice was faint in the phone but you could totally hear it was Calum and a huge blush came to your cheeks. "Shut up Cal we're not doing anything." Michael laughed back knowing the lack of privacy would always be on the bus.

Ashton:

"Can you just please... Come? I know I said I was very independent and all with my new apartment but I don't think I have the courage and I'm sure I just heard voices downstairs." You knew it sounded pathetic and the time was close to be two at night but you still needed him more than ever. You had been the one to say he shouldn't stay, you knew it wasn't what you fully wanted but it changed the second he was out of the door. You weren't sure how far he had gotten on the road but all you needed was for him to come back. He could have easily said no but he knew you well enough to know that the phone call would be right there the second he was out. "I'll be right back." He hummed softly and turned around to head back to your apartment with a small smile on his face.