#107: The Way He Looks At You

Luke:

Is everything that makes you weak all at once. He doesn't need to do anything it's just that little dimple in his cheek that seems to take you away. It's not always that he does it on purpose but when he does he smiles so widely it also affects you. It's what you love about him because you know that every time you look at each other it always ends with happiness spreading. It was something that amazed you at times because with just one look he had you hooked up for everything and he didn't even need to say anything. Just that little smirk over his lip could swoop you off the floor within a second. He loved it.

Calum:

It's the thing that makes you giggle without notice. No matter how many times he would do it, stare at you from apart or just for one glance you would giggle by eye contact. He barely had to flick a muscle but just the sight of his face spread so many thoughts and memories at once you couldn't stop doing it. He loved that he could just make you laugh by the small smile he had or the way he could make his eyebrows wiggle. It all came down to the fun of it especially when you would be trying to look away just to avoid his gaze. But no matter how many times you tried to avoid his eyes you always seemed to find your way back to him right away.

Michael:

Could be close compared to the first time he was looking at you. At this point he didn't care if he was obviously giving you the elevator glance, he just wanted to take all of you in. He was never afraid to show how much he loved looking at you and ever after you've caught him staring he won't stop. He loves taking in every single bit of you and biting down on his lips almost believing how reality can't be true. The fact that you're really his seems to surprise and he loves it because every single time he looks at you this close to him, the feeling of you. It all makes him realize how real everything actually is and how lucky he is to have someone like you in his life.

Ashton:

There was never nothing else but love in it. The warmth from his hazel colored eyes and the dimple that seemed to deepen the bigger he smiled. He never failed to make the blush spread on your cheeks and he didn't have to come up with something cheesy to make it happen. His face always told more than words possibly could and to have someone always looking at you like you were the only person around you was the best feeling ever. You never felt more loved than you had with him and it was always proved through his expressions. The way he looked at you always brightened up not only yours but also his day.