#2: You Sneak Love Notes Into His Luggage

Luke:

Walking around the hotel room with exhausted limbs and a tired face, Luke tried his utter best to stay awake and not pass out on top of his bed. Silence was clouding over the room besides his tired hums and cars driving outside on the roads from his hotel, the lamp by his nightstand being the only one turned on to not disturb his weak eyes. His suitcase was placed on top of the bed with clothes scattered literally everywhere, his purpose with trying to keep organization not really keeping up. It had been a long day, too long according to Luke but flying from Sydney to LA wasn't always as pleasant as it sounded. Grabbing the last two shirts in his suitcase he furrowed his eyebrows confused when a light pink note caught his attention. "Bet you didn't expect this one here :-)" He quivered an eyebrow confused and moved the t shirt to see another one. "But I've left these all around your clothes. You probably didn't notice because I hid them inside the shirts and pants." He let go of the note to find a t-shirt scattered on the bed and lifted it up to his eyes. "You are the best thing that's ever been mine." A huge smile broke on his face the second he realized what you had been doing while he headed to the studio yesterday morning. It made a warm feeling of butterflies erupt in his stomach and for once in many ours the feeling of home didn't seem that far away any longer. He literally had to hold in not to check every single piece of clothing for notes because in the end he knew that getting a surprise every single day was almost like having you here by his side.

Calum:

The sound of Short Stack was loud in the small bunk area of the bus while the boys were hurrying around to pack out their stuff from their luggage, Michael standing in his bunk while making weird guitar movements in excitement. "Shouldn't you be packing out?" Calum questioned while folding out his pants, looking over his shoulder to see the bleached haired boy shake his head in disagreement. "This is the first day of tour! It's gonna be a fucking blast!" "Whatever you say." Calum chuckled while shaking his head by Michael's excitement. Of course he was excited too. But it had been a rough morning. Saying goodbye was never something Calum was fond of. Reaching his hand down to grab clothes of the left side of his suitcase he lifted his eyebrow in confuse when he touched something harsh. Digging into the middle of it he pulled out a small jar of jam but it was empty and filled with different notes instead. "What's that?" Ashton chirped in interested. "I have no idea." Calum mumbled and opened one of them. Attached to the jar was direction to the colors. Pink included memories, red included reasons to love and the lilac was future dates. "Y/N must have put it into my suitcase when I was peeing or something." He mumbled and decided to take out a red one. "I want you to be happy. And naked." "Well isn't that just cute... And maybe a little bit erotic?" Ashton commented with a smile while reading over Ashton's shoulder. Rolling his eyes by the comment he hurried towards the back of the bus, wanting to read the rest of the notes. "Don't read them all at once Hood you need to keep them up for 5 months!"

Michael:

A frustrated groan left Michael's lips as he leaned his head against the seat of his chair, his legs crowded against the seat in front of him and his lips parting as he tried to stay calm. The noise from the airplane was getting so annoying he could barely take it anymore. He was so used to this sound, hearing it at least ten times a month but this was horrible and it was far too much now. The earbuds that he always used for his IPhone clearly weren't helping like they always would. He could barely hear the music over the engines and even on the highest volume it couldn't block it out. Deciding to switch them out with another pair in his bag he leaned down to grab it by his feet and zipped it open. Roaming through the huge pile of stuff he had brought along curiosity hit his mind the second he touched something unfamiliar. Lifting up the paper he furrowed his eyebrows confused and took a look. "You grew on me the way Yersinia enterocolitica grows on spoiled bacon." "What in the serious fuck, Y/N?" He questioned to himself but with a huge smile on his lips. Moving his bag up to his lap he roamed through it, his eyes widening when he noticed the whole bottom of it filled with notes. "She didn't." He almost giggled to himself and shook his head but smiled brightly. Taking out a few ones he read them all inside his head but stopped when Calum nudged his shoulder. "What's that?" He questioned confused but interested. "Just something to keep me going the next few months." Michael sighed with a huge smile embracing his face and placed one of them in his pocket, the noise from the airplane completely fainting out now.

Ashton:

"Ashton wait!" You exclaimed in excitement while running down the stairs, the hoodie in your arms barely hanging on your arms any longer by your fast movements. You almost had to slow down the steps to make sure you wouldn't collapse by the end of it. Ashton looked up confused from checking his bag for stuff, wanting to make sure everything was in order. It would be ridiculous he had forgotten something important like his boarding pass or his passport for the matter. "What is going on?" He grinned in question and took a look at your breathless state the second you stood in front of him and almost threw the hoodie in his arms. "What is this?" He questioned confused. "You forgot this one!" You exclaimed. "Thank you I guess." He answered confused and threw it into his back with a curious expression on his face. He hadn't planned bringing it with him. "No don't you want to check the pockets!" He quivered an eyebrow by your request but did as told anyways, his hand finding the pocket and taking a note from it. "Y/N what is this?" He asked confused and read the note. "Out of all the places I could be, I only want to be with you." "It's not the only one." You admitted, trying to hold in a smile. "Wait you've filled my luggage with love notes?" The smile on his face grew even bigger when you nodded your head agreeing. "Now that I can't join you because of school I wanted to do something different instead. And I know you love letters rather than electronic stuff. So I really hope you enjoy it and find them all of course." "You are honestly the most amazing person ever." He breathed and pressed his lips against your forehead caring, his stomach bobbling up with butterflies by your sweet gesture.