#48: Bad Days

Luke:

"Y/N. Calm down please, I can feel how you're almost shaking through the phone." It was the first thing he said, and despite you not knowing where the hell he was on earth, just by the sound of his voice you seemed to already calm down. "I know that you're almost panicking but you gotta breathe in and out before you get a panic attack." You didn't need to hear him say it because you were already doing that, knowing if you didn't you would break down completely. You had absolute no idea where you were, you had taken the wrong bus and now you would definitely be late for your test. It wasn't supposed to be like this but you wished you wouldn't have left your bed this morning. And now, completely unaware of how to get home or when the new bus would be there, the only source of help you could find was Luke. "You just gotta remember that no matter what you can always call me because even if I'm far apart I still want to do everything in my power to help. Now tell me where you're stranded." For the first time a very but visible smile came to your face, biting down on your lip and took a look around. You had no clue. "Well there's a palm tree right over there down by the highway." If it wasn't for hearing his voice you wouldn't have had the mood to crack a joke but you needed it and to hear his laugh already made the day better.

Calum:

He didn't even have to ask what was going on, the way you were buried under your sheets spoiled everything. How there was a half-eaten pizza slice onto the white plate next to your nightstand and your phone pulled out from the charger resting on top of your pillow right next to your face were enough. Your eyes were shut, yet he was definitely aware that you were awake, but still decided to go easy on you. "Is it one of those days?" He questioned ever so softly, you didn't open your eyes but you could feel the shift on the mattress when he took a seat down on his side of the bed. The hum was so silent he almost didn't hear it, his hand coming up to stroke some of your hair that had fallen in your face but you hadn't cared to remove it. You didn't care about everything and luckily enough Calum understood what was going on. "You want me to stay?" He moved his face closer to yours, lips pressing against your cheek for one soft kiss. "No." You cleared your throat from being a bit dry by the night of sleep, peeking your eye open to look up at him. "It's just a bad day... I don't want to take it out on you." The smile on his face told that he wasn't disagreeing but respecting your choice, nodding his head with a soft smile and placed his lips against your forehead. "Just call me if you need anything. I'll be right at the phone if you need it."

Michael:

"You know you could have done the dishes considering you've been home all day?" Just by the tone of his voice you knew something was up, confusion and curiosity written on your face as you looked away from your papers by the kitchen counter. The way he was looking at you with a straight line on his lips told how pissed he actually was, at first you had thought he was only joking. "I've been studying all day I'm sorry." The last bit almost came out as if it was a question, your eyebrows furrowing when he didn't easy up by your words. "No but I mean considering I've been working since 6 A.M this morning the last thing you could have done would be something decent in this house?" You felt how you lost your breath by his sudden exclaim, his voice rising by each word but that was when he seemed to realize his sudden anger. His eyes glanced down at his feet for a short moment, shaking his head in disbelief by his outburst and took the small walk around the kitchen counter to get to you. "No wait Y/N erase that I'm sorry, the boys pissed me off this morning and I've been taking it out on everyone I've literally come across." His hands came up to touch your cheeks and a small smile came to your face. "It's okay Michael." You kissed the palm of his hand. "Everyone has bad days once in a while. And at least you're one of those who can actually apologize by their sudden behavior."

Ashton:

"You would have thought they wouldn't be such idiots I mean it's basically their job to not make that mistake happen and yet, they did! Fucking fools I swear to god." His rambles seemed to continue in infinity, his nostrils so big because of his breathing being uneven and his hand constantly going through his curls. You barely got a word said into the conversation he was clearly having with himself, mouth shutting close when he spoke up again. "It's such a little ridiculous thing and pisses me off completely that they can't seem to do it right I mean, it taking out on the fans and imagine how they must feel when they found out that a freaking video diary made by professionals managed to forget mentioning one city! Just imagine how the ones who attended that concert in Oslo must be feeling about the fact that professional idiots that we've hired to make these videos-," You weren't even the one to tell him to stop, his eyes suddenly changed from being wide to more soft and he leaned his back against the bunk behind him with still with a frustrated side. "People are idiots today, I just needed to get that off my chest. I don't know where that came from but I just think it's so sad, I feel like it's pushing someone right in the stomach." He shook his head to get out of the angry trance that never seemed to embrace his features, hands coming up to pull your face closer to yours. "Bad days are cured with kisses. Kiss me."