#57: Panic Attacks

Luke:

You had already predicted it the second you were out of the hotel. The way people and fans had crowded around the fence, some managing to get over it and being chased by security guards. Adding up with the huge amount of paparazzi constantly taking pictures and blitz flashing before your eyes it wasn't helping the slightest on your pounding heart. There was no way you would get out of this alive if you had to go through the massive amount of mobbing people to get to the cab, and despite Luke walking in front of you with a hand behind his back for you to hold, it wasn't enough. You faintly got the chance to say his name before everything seemed to crash down at once, your sight blurring and your fingers starting to tickle. The second your hands weren't touching anymore Luke was quick to turn around and see you collapse, managing to grab you by the waist before you crashed your head against the pavement. "Can we get some water please?" He looked over his shoulder and stabilized your head carefully, this wasn't the first time and he knew exactly what to do. Of course it wasn't the exact spot for this to happen but you both knew you couldn't have avoided it. The crowd around you only became worse by the sudden drama but Luke kept himself completely calm in the situation. Mumbling comforting words just to make sure that you knew he was there, gently squeezing your hand and pecking your forehead softly. "What you are feeling is scary, but it is not dangerous. Always remember that and always remember I'm here." It was like everything else became quiet and faint, the only sound you could hear was his and a small smile came to your face by being brought back to reality.

Calum:

It came out of nowhere, he had absolutely no control of it. One moment he was standing in front of the mirror in his hotel room and adjusted the tie around his neck and the other he was suddenly backing towards the bed with shaking hands and an uneven breathing. He couldn't figure out what was going on, yes he had been a bit nervous but he didn't expect it to be more. "Cal, what's wrong?" You questioned over your shoulder in a quiet and soft tone because his reaction was surprising and you let go of everything to rush towards him. He didn't say a word but tried to breath without passing out, stabilizing himself on the bed and you took a seat next to him carefully. He had been nervous, you had been aware and this was an important night to him but you hadn't expected it would be this wild. The panic was clear in his eyes because he couldn't figure out what was going on, it was a sudden attack that was taken over his whole body and making parts numb. You wanted to help but it was hard not knowing what to do in such situation so you did the most logical reason and cooled him down. Grabbing his hand gently not to trigger anything and stroked his hair, making sure that he wouldn't become scared of you and stayed by his side until he would feel better. Forget about the important things you had to do later, it was all about making sure that he was okay right here and right now. "I love you." He sighed into your shoulder without any stammers, showing that he was definitely feeling better and a smile came to both your faces in reaction.

Michael:

There was something about the way he was walking around confused and with weird mumbles you could tell something was up and definitely wrong. He wasn't talking to anyone, he wasn't finding his guitar picks that he had been signed to find for the past hour and when you asked him if he needed something he said he was completely fine. It was like seeing a whole different person when he suddenly fell down onto the couch after reaching over for a water bottle, his hands shaking and fingers tickling. All the horrible emotions seemed to crash down onto him at once, feeling weak, faint, or dizzy and it was a rush of crew members and such that hurried towards him to make sure that he was okay. But no matter how many times he declined and hyperventilated even more, the only thing that seemed to work was when you came into sight and sat down on the couch next to him, pulling your arms around him and held him close to your chest. It was something you rarely talked about but when you did, it was also when it was at its worst because Michael never seemed to realize how violent his attacks were before they actually happened. "Just breath with me carefully okay, it's gonna be alright and there's nothing to worry about." It was easy to say but also the only words he needed to hear to start relax again. It had started ever so slowly because of his nervousness about standing on stage, something he never feared but occasionally it would affect him. He let out a huge sigh of relief when he finally seemed to get back to his real self, looking at you being grateful and felt a kiss from you softly on his cheek.

Ashton:

You could have sworn the whole room was suddenly spinning and everything felt simply unreal. The way you had been suddenly having trouble with breathing hit you so hard and you hadn't stepped inside the club yet. Just by the sight of people dancing around to the loud beat of the music seemed to be enough to trigger everything out of you at once, and this was supposed to be your night. You had been the one suggesting this, you were the one wanting to finally get over your fear and here it was, completely having you wrapped around its finger. There was no doubt you couldn't go in there and you wanted to say to Ashton that he could just go in and have fun but he didn't. He stayed with you and moved you away from the line of people wanting to get inside, stopping by the brick wall and carefully leaned you against it. "I-, I'm ruining your night I'm so sorry." You stammered and pulled onto your shirt to get some air, your breathing becoming much worse but he shushed on you carefully and removed your hair behind your ear. "You're not ruining everything." He quietly said and ran his hands up and down your arms slowly. "You're not running anything. Just breath with me." Looking up at him you followed his small instructions, breathing in slowly and blowing out with your mouth. You continued to do this along with him until he stopped, making you realize that everything had gone back to normal. "What do you say? Should we head back to the bunk for some movies and popcorn?" He gently grabbed your hand and lifted it up to his mouth, pecking it softly and pulled you protectable into his side.