#121: He Follows You Home

Luke:

"I know this is a little creepy but I swear it's actually really nice." You looked over your shoulder by the mention to make sure he would stop his stares. Blue eyes were almost as wide as his mouth, looking up at the building that seemed darker but it was probably only because the street lamps had been turned off. He looked unsure but when you nodded your head he lifted his head and followed you up the stairs that lead to your front door. "You should see it in the mornings," You pointed towards the trees shadowing over a large feel field placed at the other side of the street. "I try to imagine." Luke laughed quietly and placed his hands in his pockets and watched as you tried to find your key. "I really had a great time." You looked at him with a small smirk, feeling how your cheeks were ready to blush but you still had a bit of cheekiness inside of you. "Are we really going to do that kind of conversation?" You asked and he moved his hands out of his pockets and ran a hand through his hair. "No, let's just screw that part." He shook his head and smiled gently, placing his hand on your hip. You smiled back by his intentions and slowly closed your eyes when he moved his lips closer to yours. This was what you had been waiting for all night. But the sudden lights coming from the window right next to the door grabbed both your attentions, making him open his eyes fully and sigh carefully. "Sorry," You apologized, "Roommate's awake." "That's alright." He gently caressed your cheek and looked into your eyes slowly, "We'll just save this for the next time."

Calum:

"You know you didn't have to follow me all the way?" You mumbled, trying to look a bit comforting but truth was you were about to laugh. The redness in Calum's face was enough to show his struggles, the panting coming from his mouth being similar to something else and he was trying his best to keep up with you. "No I promised to follow you to your front door. The entrance door to the apartment wasn't enough I need to be the fully gentleman and know I've walked you fully home." He was being a bit stubborn but this was his own decision and you appreciated it. Even if you were inside of the apartment walking up the many steps to your floor you still felt it could be creepy a times especially at this time of night. Calum only made it seem fun and not only because he was trying to gasp for air and not complain about the lack of fitness he had. "Are you tired?" You asked, almost challenging him and he looked at you with a quivered eyebrow. "No I could do this meanwhile carrying you." As if the walk wasn't hard enough he reached under you and lifted you up with ease, taking a deep breath before settling with taking the last steps. You made a squirm in surprise and couldn't help but laugh by how his stubbornness became worse. He was completely out breath when he came to the top but he still didn't put you down on the ground. Instead he pressed you against the door and leaned his sweaty forehead against yours. "One Y/N home to her front door." He whispered and you giggled while running your fingers through his black soft locks. When he put his mind to something he did it.

Michael:

"I know why you wanted to follow me home now." You spoke, hands filled into the brown bag and looked towards him for a second. He wasn't glancing at you, eyes on the road with one hand on the steering wheel and the other one on your thigh. "Enlighten me." He gave you a short glance and one of his significant smirks that always seemed to make your knees wiggle. You reached into the bag, "Feeding you with fries." You pulled three out and wiggled them in the air for him to see. "Exactly! You're perfect." A satisfied expression came to his face and he opened his mouth to get the salty yellows into his mouth. He was chewing happily and sincerely enjoying the feeling as he drove to the right into the parking lot that was served right in front of your building. "It's not only because of that." He said on the serious note and watched you pack your bag and throw your scarf over your head. "I know." You smiled and moved forward to give him a kiss. "You also need to make sure I get safe inside." "Exactly." He responded after another kiss and looked into your eyes with a soft look. You smiled at him and leaned forward to give him one final kiss as goodbye. You never liked leaving him but not living together meant saying goodbyes. And they were like tortur. Walking out of the door you looked over your shoulder to see him still sit by the road watching you walk inside. Some would maybe think it was creepy but you honestly thought it was the cutest thing ever considering he would just make sure you got safe inside. Always and forever making sure.

Ashton:

"It's so cold. You don't have to do this." You had no idea how many times you had mentioned this but either Ashton didn't listen or he just didn't want to. He even walked in his jacket opened like the cold didn't bother him. You were almost freezing to death and even if you didn't want to leave him you almost couldn't wait to get inside into the heat. "But I wanted to," He held your hand closer. You almost didn't hold hands it was more like him holding your fist between his fingers to keep you warm. "And I think you always know that despite saying you don't need it." You shrugged your shoulder by his words and it made him stop in track to look at you. You weren't sure what he wanted but it was obvious by your very cold cheeks that you were freezing more than normally. He leaned up to move his jacket away from his warm body, showing a Nike hoodie he was wearing inside and you almost thought he was insane. "No..." You mumbled and watched him move the jacket over your shoulders. It was so nice and soft but you couldn't help feeling worried on his behalf. "Can I follow you home now without complains?" He asked as a joke and you rolled your eyes, "Aren't you going to need this?" Ashton shook his head by your question and started to walk again hand in hand. You looked up at him wanting him to continue and explain but he tried to act like it was nothing. "See it as an excuse so I can come pick it up later after you've studied." He asked and stopped right in front of your dorm room but not before placing a kiss to your cold cheek.