#34: You Turn Him On At The Most Inappropriate Time

Luke:

It wasn't on purpose, on the contrary everything about it was so innocent he wanted to scold at himself for having these thoughts. He had even been the one to buy the dress with you, seeing you twirl around in the changing room without any sort of affection of it. But now, sitting in a limo with the rest of the boys and an arm swung around your shoulder casually he constantly tried to erase the thoughts. He bit down on his lip, even tried to swing the left leg over the other in hope of at least not you noticing but it didn't take long for you to see his uncomfortable situation. "What are you doing?" You lowered your voice while asking, pressing your cheek against his with curious eyes. Even if he heard your voice clearly it took him a full minute until his eyes flicked towards your waiting ones, his teeth digging into his bottom lips so harshly he was surprised he couldn't taste blood. "Trying to control myself." The words seemed pressed out while he let out a deep breath, expecting that you would only become more confused and you did. He looked over at the boys for a short moment and grabbed your hand fast to brush it over his crutch, his eyes wide when you realized what was going on. "Oh my god." Was the only thing you managed to comment your hand flying up to control the grin. "Don't laugh at me." He warned, eyes still wide. "Because I have to be in front of a freaking camera crew, a crowd of paparazzi and stand on the red carpet with you in a few minutes pretending that what is currently growing in my pants isn't about to pop the zip." Every word leaving his lips were spoken with a lower tone, his eyebrows furrowing to show his anger but you still couldn't stop laughing. Everything about this whole situation was so funny especially because Luke was such a hard time controlling myself. "You were even the one picking the dress!" "Yes but I didn't expect that your cleavage would be so shown so please do fix it." His tone was serious but also daring, tempting you. Your hands fiddled lightly with your dress wanting Luke to think that you would fix it, but in fact you did the completely opposite and revealed your chest even more as the limo stopped. "Better?"

Calum:

"Okay we need to stop now." He breathed, fingers digging into the skin of your hips but he didn't sound the slightest convincing as thought he would. "Why?" You hummed against his neck, a smile growing on your face by the way he was squirming beneath your touch. "You were the one saying that I needed to take your mind off because you were so nervous." His eyes opened by your words, a tongue coming out to lick his already wet lips from your kisses. "Yes but I wouldn't have expected you to all of the sudden sit on top of my lap. Besides they are probably already inside the restaurant and I don't want to make a bad impression by being late." "It's just my parents." You said lowly while moving your lips down his neck again, feeling him shutter. "They already love you." You moved away from his neck to see his expression that seemed in a mix of not wanting to do this and being on the edge of convincement. You always had that effect on him, being completely wrapped around your little finger and giving in. It was after all calming him down completely but this was also the worst case of all, he wanted to make a great impression even if he had done that multiple times. He hadn't gotten into that comfortable situation where he could just walk up to them without worrying what to say or what to do despite you always claiming that he should just relax. And even if it seemed like the stupidest thing ever to have a hot makeout session in front of the steering wheel of his car, it took his mind off completely. In fact he was almost dazed and left confused when you pulled away and were already half out of the car and into the restaurant before he even got the chance to let out a deep breath. He was so confused by everything that he couldn't even be nervous when walking into the store and meeting up with your parents. It wasn't until that you had been showed to your table that he clenched your hand and pulled you back before you could take a seat down. "What is wrong?" You questioned confused, looking up at him still with your hand in his, his eyes half wide as he lowered his voice; "I just had to greet your father with the biggest boner."

Michael:

"No, no why are you leaving?" He pouted, dragging out the last o's and baffled his eyelashes when you moved away from his reach completely and headed towards the dresser to take a look in the mirror. "Because you have a living room filled with people wanting to celebrate your birthday remember that? And that you promised that around midnight you would hold a speech thanking everyone for coming." He looked as if he hadn't remembered that deal at all but then a goofy smile came to his face. "That was before I drank all the welcoming champagne that was served by the reception." You smiled softly by the goofy giggle leaving his lips afterwards, his cheeks completely blushing and his tie half adjusted around his neck. His blazer was also gone you had no idea where he had left it but he clearly didn't mind. "Come on," You encouraged and opened the door, "You see that tend you created in my pants and expect me to walk out right now? I might be very drunk Y/N but I'm not walking out like this." He slurred and wanted to lean back on the mattress but you were quick to pull onto his hand and wanting to drag him up from the bed. "Michael!" "I want birthday sex." He was smirking all over his face after letting the words slip past his lips, his eyes scrunching up and not just because he was drunk. "You've promised me that." "Yes but it's not gonna be now because you have a speech to hold and I know you've actually been planning this for days so how about we do it now and get it over with?" A deep sigh came from him in respond but regardless he nodded his head agreeing and with the help of you stood up from the bed. He as swinging around confused for a moment trying to regain his balance, one arm around your shoulders but that was when an idea came to his mind. In one swift movement he had his hands on your hip and surprisingly moved you in front of himself, making sure to press your back against his chest. "What are you doing?" You questioned, seeing your reflection in the mirror as you started to walk. "Feel how hard I am right now and I'm supposed to hold a speech in front of my guests?" He leaned his lips against your ear while speaking, "As of now you're my boner shield."

Ashton:

"Stop – Doing – That." Just by the way he was furrowing his eyebrows and uncomfortably shifted with his shoulders you could tell that he was serious about his statement. Looking up at him to see him already look down at you, you quivered an eyebrow unaware of what you had done now. "I'm not doing anything?" You responded back on a low voice, not wanting to disturb while the interviewer was having a small talk with Luke. "Yes you are." He disagreed and again being unaware you bit down on your lip and shook your head confused. "That." He added and flicked his eyes down to your lips, his arm tightening around your shoulder after causally having it rest on the cushion behind you. It took you some seconds to realize what was going on, not intentionally biting down on your lip again and he almost groaned out loudly. It didn't make any sense to him because it was such a weak weakness he almost hated when you did it, especially when it was on purpose just to tease him. But there was something about the innocence going on right now that made him feel the tightening in his pants and his leg pacing up and down as if he was having a song beating in his mind. But it was all because of you and even if he tried to focus on the interviewer and his questions his eyes constantly went back to yours. "Stop!" He hissed once again, giving you a squeeze in the shoulder because now he knew that you were only doing it on purpose. "I'm not doing anything." You hummed and leaned your head against his, seeing his obvious boner hiding beneath the black material. He noticed your staring as well, almost having blushing cheeks in embarrassment but he was almost too pissed off to even think about that. He had totally forgotten what they were talking about in the interview because all he had eyes for was you and with you being the teasing shit he had to do something about. "Come here." He requested but before you could even ask him what he meant he grabbed you by the hips and placed you on top of his lap. The boys looked over at your direction for a short moment along with the interviewer but it was only a small smile that came to their faces when looking back at each other because they only saw it as something cute. But oh boy how the situation was much different. "You're gonna pay for this later, gorgeous."