#108: "I'm Your Husband, It's My Job..."

Luke:

"... To always keep you safe. You know that." You blinked twice out of reaction and held closer onto the door handle. You knew if you looked over your shoulder there was no way you could leave as it was. "It's just one night, Luke. Nothing is going to happen to me you know that." You sighed softly and let go to look over at his half nervous expression. "I'm aware. That's not what I'm worried about it's more the fact that I can't come pick you up." He wasn't afraid to show how he was feeling, he cared for you more than anything else. "Luke..." You sighed softly and placed your hands on top of your cheeks. "If I have to I will call you and speak for every single second I'm out and not able to be in your reach. Don't worry. I will be fine."

Calum:

"... To help you out when you need it the most. That's why I'm standing here despite you telling me to leave." The floor was in a mess there wasn't any organization what so ever. You didn't know what was what and the frustration was clear on your face. Calum was leaning against the open door frame with his arms crossed and his eyebrows furrowed. "But this isn't your problem. It's mine. I was supposed to finish this ages ago and I waited until last minute." You frowned and quietly continued to work. "I don't care." He laughed quietly by your stubbornness and took a seat on the carpet next to you. "Tell me what to do and let's get this over with." He placed a hand on top of yours just to show that little support he had in him no matter what the task was about.

Michael:

"... To sit here and watch you do everything I love." He was having a smirk growing on your face especially by the reaction you were having. "Really? Do we still live in the 50′s?" You asked with wide eyes and threw the washing cloth towards his direction, hitting him square in the face. He laughed quietly and removed the cloth to stand up from his chair and look at you apologizing. "You know I'm only kidding. I'd help you out in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the fact I'm so bad I can't even boil water properly." He wrapped his arms around you and leaned his head on the top of your shoulder. You couldn't fake it out and stay mad at him for that long because just the way he was looking at you was enough to forgive him for everything ever possible.

Ashton:

"...To do this without you complaining. I know you're still trying to maintain independent but just let me do this for you." Ashton was having that expression on his face that told he wasn't up for arguing. The weather was cold enough as it was and there was no reason or you to stand out here for longer than necessary. "So you're gonna take this and don't worry about me freezing. I will manage." You looked up at him a little speechless about his words, watching him shrug off the jacket and threw it over your shoulders. You had been the one to say you didn't need it that he should just keep it until you got home. "Besides," He smiled softly when he could feel you had stopped shaking from being cold, "You look brilliant in it."