#39: "Can I Kiss You?"

Luke:

His lips were inches from yours as the question fell past his mouth, blue eyes lowering down to yours. "Because I can't stand not being able to touch you when I want to." The silent treatment had been lasting nothing but half an hour, it never lasted more but he was always the weak point even if he was the one starting it. You looked up at him with emotionless eyes, feeling how your body was pressed further against the counter on the bar chair you were sitting at, homework being the last thing on your mind as his nose bumped with yours. "Please?" He didn't even wait for confirm, the glimpse in your eyes were enough despite you not saying anything. He lifted up your chin, his lips founding yours for one swift movement as he pressed you further against the couch, the silent treatment being broken completely.

Calum:

His breath was hot against your forehead as his face inched closer to yours, his hand resting above your head while the other was holding onto his half empty beer. "You're drunk." You shook your head though it wasn't that great of an argument considering you weren't the slightest tipsy yourself. "That's only a benefit." He breathed, face so close to yours you could feel his forehead brush against yours. "It gives me the courage to actually do something that I can't do when I'm sober." He licked between his lips while speaking quietly, and even if the music was heavy behind you at the club, you still heard every single word. "So I'm gonna do that." He said as the last thing before breaking the space between you, his lips finding yours and pressing you further against the wall while the bass played as loudly as his heart.

Michael:

His voice was as soft as his face expression but that changed quickly when he shook his head in reality. "No, no screw that, it was stupid said of me." He turned his face away from you to lean on his back instead, it was dark in the bedroom but you still saw his expression clearly. "Why even ask my best friend that, I mean come on." His arms flied up in the air to express himself, falling down on top of the sheets completely defeated but you only smiled softly by his frustration. Leaning yourself up on your arm you placed your hand on his stubble cheek, lips finding their ways to his for one sweet goodnight kiss. His eyes were so wide by the sudden movement that he could barely realize what had happened, his face moving with yours as you detached your lips. "Goodnight Mikey."

Ashton:

His eyes were searching for yours while leaning his chin on top of the palm of his hand that was digging into the couch cushion. Your hands were still crossed over your chest, your feet resting on top of the coffee table but you still didn't flick a muscle to look at him. The fight had been stupid, you had been stupid, he had been stupid but of course he was the first one to speak up, using the innocent card to grab your attention. "No." You responded, trying to hold the serious expression but the second he had you pinned down on the couch, his curls tickling your forehead you were defeated before even saying another word. "I'm not taking no for an answer." He giggled, already knowing that he was forgiven by the smile embracing your face and leaned down to give you the sweetest kiss he could ever do to make you smile even more.

�}��0�}