#103: You And Your Child Visit Him At Work | CEO!AU

Author's Note: 

Heeey in case you haven't noticed I currently have a fanfiction going on which is pretty cool and CEO!Luke. It's called When We Collide and is a classical one with Y/N being his assistant but with a huge twist! Go check it out if you'd like :3 

Luke:

"Look who's here!" Luke barely got the chance to turn around on his chair when the sound of your voice echoed in his office. Neither did you get the chance to open the door fully before your son had sprinted into the office without hesitation. He was searching for one thing and that was his dad. "But you weren't supposed to be here before I was off." Luke asked a bit confused and stood up from his chair, feeling William collide right into his knees. "I know." You grinned and walked forward to give him a kiss, "But I don't know who was most impatient, him or me. So we decided to show up a little bit before. Just so he could see you working." "Well what a nice visit." Luke smiled and lifted William up so he could place him in his chair. He was definitely too small for the large space, he looked smaller than he already was but it couldn't compare to the large smile on his face. "Here." Luke grinned as you took a seat on the couch and watched them. He loosened the tie around his neck and wrapped it around William instead. Too long for him to use but it was all worth it because of his reaction. "Look who's the CEO now." Luke grinned widely and walked around the desk to take a seat in front of him. "Give him your best impression, honey." You suggested and folded your hands together, the scene was so adorable. William looked unsure for a second deep in thought but then it happened. "Daddy, you're fired!" Both your eyes widened in surprise by the stern words coming from your son, but the apple didn't seem to fall that far from the tree. "I am?" Luke asked a bit surprised but he was laughing. It was the funniest thing he had heard in a long time, especially when it came from his son. "Maybe you're saying that too much." You mumbled but he shook his head in disagreement. "It doesn't matter." He grinned over and ran his hair through William's blond hair. "I'm proud."

Calum:

"I'm so sorry." You were quick to say once you rushed into the office with an apologizing face. You weren't supposed to be out for that long but deciding to be the one to pick out lunch at the same time as everyone else you couldn't avoid the long queues. Calum had said it would be okay to look after Willow until you came back it was after all only a small visit for lunch you had decided to do. With his busy schedule it was hard to find days to do something together so you had to do things the way it was at his office. "I hope it didn't ruin anything that I was gone for that long." "Actually," Calum spoke and looked down at Willow with a secret smile on his face. "She just starred in her first ever office meeting. It wasn't something I could cancel that urgent so it had to be done with her on my lap." She was having the most excited smile on her face but still kept quiet because she still felt like she had to. She was also this secret, there was something between them that you couldn't get into. "And that went well. Did you control everything?" You asked excited and met your daughter's eyes. She nodded her head proudly in agreement, it was funny to see how much she enjoyed being here. "She was the one saying hello to everyone. They were pretty surprised to see a child on my lap." Calum explained and rolled the chair out to place Willow on the floor and let her run towards you instead. "They said they didn't believe I could have a sweet side." You laughed quietly by his words and leaned down to pick up Willow and embrace her in your arms. "Well I understand that." You said and removed some hair away from her face. "You go from being the big boss to a sudden sweetheart. You shouldn't be showing your weak side like that." "No, they've finally figured out my weakness." Calum said and nodded his head in agreement, deciding to give a kiss on each of your cheeks happily.

Michael:

"Your majesty." Michael politely said and grabbed the crown of his head to bow down. The excited smile on Celeste's face was worth everything and her small ponytails were flying back and forth by her movements. The pink skirt she was wearing completely presented who she was, his little princess. His office looked nothing like the same. It wasn't supposed to end out like this but Michael was secretly a playful father and when he got the chance he turned a game into something else. The whole floor was covered in toys and whatever you had brought with you for a visit at work. She wasn't supposed to disturb his work like this but with Michael's lack of concentration when you were there it was okay. "This way dad." She pointed happily and started to twirl around. Michael nodded his head in agreement and placed the crown back on his head after bending down. They started to run around the desk you had been placed at, watching them fool around and giggle loudly. You knew Michael had some work to do and it was probably the best idea that he focused on it but the small moment in front of you was too adorable to disturb. Your thoughts seemed to come true though when the door suddenly opened. Michael and Celeste froze in track by the sound and looked over to see two males stand with confused gazes wondering what was going on. "Mr. Maverick, "Mr. Johnson. I will be ready for our meeting within two minutes." Michael's face had turned pale and the room had become completely silent but you had to do everything in your power not to laugh. "Give us a second." Michael explained and quickly took the crown off his head to be a little more professional. But the second the two colleagues in dress shirts left the office he put it right back on his head. "Two minutes more girls." He said daringly and within seconds the office had turned into a play ground again, giggles filling the air all at once in excitement.

Ashton:

"Oh my god! Would you look at you!" Ashton barely got the chance to stand up from his chair before Daniel was sprinting towards him, almost knocking down something during the process. The sleeves of his dress shirt was far too long but nicely folded just for the occasion. It wasn't often he was brought with you for work but today was something different and he wanted to stand out. Everything he was going to wear needed to be something Ashton also owned, they had to be identical twins. "Your assistant also thought he looked handsome." You smiled and watched Ashton lean down to take Daniel up and let him sit on his lap. They looked exactly alike, it all was there. The nice dress shirt, the tie and the curly locks that they both shared. "He is handsome." Ashton said completely impressed by the effort. He loved every single moment with his son and to see this meant the world to him. "You think I am? It's too big for me." He sounded a little bit worried but Ashton had no idea. He knew when he saw a star and that was everything about his son. "Of course I do. You will grow out of it eventually, one day you will fit it perfectly. But why didn't you want me to just buy a personalized one that would match your body size?" He asked with a bit of wonder and Daniel stood up on his lap. He was baffling his hands in the air to express himself and Ashton decided to take his hands to not make him fall. "Because I wanted to look exactly like you dad." He explained and Ashton had a bit of wonder on his face. "We took the clothes from your closet. I hope you don't mind." You said the last bit a little bit quieter, knowing that he did in fact not mind. "Of course not. It's worth everything." Ashton said in honesty, helping out Daniel just to make sure that his tie was sitting more correctly. The proud smile on his face was everything.