#33: Late Night TV Shows You Watch Together

Luke (Geordie Shore):

It is that 1-2 A.M show that always seem to take over your screen TV when trying to find a reason not to sleep. You always laugh, it's always something that you find so insanely ridiculous but you still end up watching it. It's like a goodnight story to you, something that shows that even if you feel fucked up together when being drunk this can't compare to it, the slightest. And even if you always try to avoid it, claiming that you needed sleep you couldn't control it the second Luke grabbed the remote and zapped to MTV, a huge smile on his face by yet another bitch fight between Charlotte and whoever drunkenly wanted to take up a match. It of course also meant that you wouldn't sleep before an hour later, but yet enjoying a good laugh and falling asleep before the show was barely over.

Calum (The Powerpuff Girls):

Call it immature, you called it going back to your childhood. You both knew that when the clock was striking past 2 A.M, The Powderpuff Girls would be one. You always tried to avoid it, you both knew that you needed the sleep for the next day but after staring at each other with grins on your non tired faces, he would grab the remote and turn it on. There was never a disappointment, it was always there, making you smile all over your face and use it as background noise. It would always end up in you falling asleep at first because he would always be the night owl in the family, brushing his fingers up and down your bare arm while having you on top of his chest. Sometimes you even fell asleep together, waking up to some sort of fake Cartoon Network show in the early mornings.

Michael (The Great British Bake Off):

When you thought about it, it was actually the stupidest choice ever because it didn't make you even more sleepy, far from that, in fact it always evolved in Michael heading down in the kitchen for food. But there was something about the show that always made you watch it, and with Michael's hectic schedule, it always happened after midnight. There was just something about the show that always made you so interested, feel creative on your own because he always claimed that one day you would do any of the cakes too. It was quite fun as well to see whatever food he had found in the fridge when coming back, wrapping his arms around you and sharing yet a horrible piece of cake from yesterday that you had tried to make at least somehow decent pretty. Not to mention that Marry Berry would always be your favourite TV person ever.

Ashton (Criminal Minds):

It was always a very stupid mistake, not only because you would have to wake up early for school and the studio, but also because you always ended up becoming scared shitless. No matter how many times you had watched the program nonstop for hours after midnight you were still left with goosebumps all over your skin. He always tried to convince you that it was only fiction that sometimes it was only based on reality but it never seemed to help on the situation. It was nice though that he always had a reassuring arm around you, sometimes giving you a small poke to notice that he was here. Mostly you would just laugh at the situation knowing that in the end you were just stupid but once in a while you couldn't avoid letting the lamp on your side of the bed be turned off after he would fall asleep during the show.