#112: He Comforts You

Luke:

"No, no don't cry! You know that's like my worst weakness and I don't know what to do because it tears my heart." You blinked away twice trying to follow his words but that it was helping or making it easier to get through. He was panicking you could tell, the way he was looking at you told that even if you were only on the edge he felt so sorry on your behalf. "Whatever you do please don't cry okay? It's one of the worst sights to see and I don't want you to go trough such misery." He leaned over to not only kiss you once but decided to pepper your cheeks with kisses. He didn't want to stop and it was only when you were starting to laugh ever so quietly that he moved away with a satisfied smile. "See that's the beautiful laugh of yours. That is sweet music to my ears."

Calum:

"You know, he's a jerk? He's not just this stupid jerk no he's a really fucking stupid jerk! And you shouldn't be crying over such trouble in fact he doesn't deserve your tears at all!" Calum was pacing around back and forth letting the words spill from his mouth per millisecond. He was having a bit of angry tone in his voice but it was only because it affected him so much that you were sad. "You know what helps? Lots of cuddles that's the way." He fell down to the couch and wrapped an arm around you after pacing for too long. You were so baffled by his reaction you couldn't even be sad. All you could think about was how happy you were to sit with him right now, someone who actually appreciated you for who you were and loved you.

Michael:

"Comfort silence is nice. I know I'm not a big speaker but I think this is the best way to get through it all." His voice was soft, barely above a whisper. He was sitting on the top of the bed with your head resting on his chest, a hand in your hair caressing ever so slowly and his chest heaving up and down seemed to sooth your hiccups. He didn't need to say anything to make all of this better and the both of you knew it. You knew well enough you could get through it all just by being in his presents. Sitting with him and just enjoying his presence because you felt so comfortable with him it was the best way to comfort you. "It's nice." You said just as quietly and shut your eyes. You didn't want to sleep you just wanted to enjoy everything about him that was possible.

Ashton:

"It's a weird place to crash." His voice was what caught your attention and you looked up from staring at the tiles to see his tired face. The time was god knows what, the bags under your eyes spoiled that you hadn't been sleeping and he took the small steps towards you. "Yeah I just..." You shrugged not really knowing what to say but god how you were happy to see his face, you thought he was sleeping. "I think I just needed to think." "That's fine." He smiled gently and wrapped an arm around you after taking a seat on the bathroom tiles. "You okay?" He asked with a hint of worry but when he smiled he was feeling better. "Yeah..." You nodded your head in agreement and leaned your shoulder on the top of his. "I am now that you're here with me."