#10: You Play Pokémon Go

A/N:

This one has been requested a billion times since the game came out! I honestly must admit I can't have it on my phone so I'm literally that friend who runs between everyone to see what they get when we're Pokémon hunting at midnight hahaha I'm so lonely

Luke:

"Come on Y/N the Garydos is literally 200 meters away now!" He rushed while his eyes were glued to the screen in his hands. You looked over your shoulder shortly with furrowed eyebrows, but regardless, focused back on the road ahead of you with your flashlight. "I'm hurrying as much as I can but why the hell am I the one walking in front?" You almost hissed by his hand on your shoulder keeping on adding pressure in order for you to walk faster. "Because you're the one controlling the flashlight so we can see!" He argued back matter of factly while concentrating, a huge smile flashing on his face when Garydos appeared on his screen. "It's here Y/N! It's fucking here-," Your eyes widened in surprise when you turned around fast to see Luke collapse over the large rock you had literally just crossed over, his long legs turning into jelly and falling to the ground still with his phone in his hand. "Oh my god, are you okay?" You questioned while flashing your light down at him, trying to muffle in the giggles. "It's still here!" He yelled excited, ignoring the pain in his foot as he threw the Pokeball towards the Pokémon, a huge smile in achievement plastering on his face the second he caught it and added up to his collection. You rolled your eyes by his way of being too caught up in the game but still helped him up from the ground the second his attention went back to you.

Calum:

"You're not gonna get it!" You giggled into the microphone while running around confused between chairs, trying to focus between where you were going and the screen in front of you. "I'm faster, I have longer legs, and I have only 2 footsteps now!" He yelled back in argue with a huge smile on his face, jumping between chairs to get towards one of the top rows in the arena. A challenging smile appeared on your face and you decided to run towards his direction as well from the other side of the chairs you were standing at. "I found it!" He yelled seconds later in achievement and froze in track, pointing his phone towards the box where John was always sitting with his sound equipment. "Hell no you're not getting my Jigglypuff I was the one spotting it at first!" You yelled and with almost too much force crashed into Calum. His eyes widened in shock by the sudden movement, trying to stabilize himself but he was having a hard time with you keeping on pushing him to point your phone towards the Jigglypuff. "Hell to the fucking no." He grumbled back and grabbed you by the waist, pulling you away from the Jigglypuff with laughs escaping his lips teasingly. Though a sigh escaped his lips when you cheered loudly in excitement, shoving your phone in front of his face to show that you had caught it. "Finders keepers, honey. Try next time."

Michael:

"Michael I'm not sure this is a great idea." You commented unsure while trying to catch up with his fast feet, your arm being dragged longer and longer the further Michael decided to pick up his pace. "It's a fucking brilliant idea, Y/N!" He stated back in reply while scanning his phone, the light from it making his face clear pale. He was barely looking up from his phone apart from when you would pass yet another grave on the cemetery, the moon shining bright from the midnight sky being your only actual source of light. It all had been a coincident that you walked past a cemetery on your Pokémon hunt. But the second Michael realized that a Gengar was literally meters away from you he started to run, fast. "Oh my god yes, Y/N, I almost have it!" He screeched loudly, his eyes widening and almost looking wild as he threw the Pokeball towards the ghost. You tried to silent him by shushing but he barely registered anything. "No fuck, it escaped!" He yelled even louder now frustrated. You stared at him with wide eyes while he kept on swearing loudly, a huge smile in achievement embracing his face when it finally was caught. "Yes, I swear this is the most awesome thing ever!" "Michael you have to be quiet dead people are buried around us!" You hissed and grabbed onto his arm. His eyes seemed to realize where the hell you actually were, too caught up from before to see it. "Fuck that's true. Let's leave now this place is fucking creepy."

Ashton:

"Oh my god, are you playing that again?" He questioned almost like you were ridiculous but still remained the giggly tone in his voice. You rolled your eyes by his statement and hit his arm lightly before focusing back on the screen. "Hey I'm driving you can't hit me!" He argued but without getting a response as you just laughed and focused back on your phone. "The boys played it a few days ago in a supermarket. I was literally looking like the only one in the flock who was normal." "Didn't you by fairy lights for your bunk?" You questioned confused with a quivered eyebrow and glanced towards him shortly. His smile faded somehow by your argument and he made a few coughs before looking over at you while waiting for the green light. "I was decorating my bunk! It gets boring at times and you gotta admit now it's fucking rad now." You only giggled in response while shaking your head and focused back on the phone. "Oh there's a Meowth right next to us at the parking lot." You commented after observing the near Pokémons. "A Meowth?" Ashton asked with wide eyes and took you by surprise by dramatically turning to the right, swinging you forward in the seat and the seatbelt giving you a harsh belly puff. "I thought you said this was pointless?" "Meowth is fucking awesome let me see!" He exclaimed excited and almost blocked the whole view to your phone while parking the car and pulling up the handle. "Go fucking get it, Y/N!"