#63: His Nickname For You

A/N: Woah hello, here's a little self promotion for my new book! I started this new fanfiction called Collide and I'd really appreciate if you checked it out! It's CEO!Luke becoming a daddy with his assistant Y/N :-) !!! Go check it out and tell me what you think

Luke:

Princess. It was easy to say, always rolled nicely on his tongue and it was completely true. He always treated you like one, always complimenting how your relationship would be perfect for one of the fairy tales and you couldn't avoid the blush appearing on your face every time he called you that. Every time you were around him you truly felt like a princess, he was such an amazing person in genera just by being in his presence made you feel like you were on the top of the word. You were his princess and he was your prince.

Calum:

Babe. It was something that he had blurted out in nowhere, it didn't have any meaning behind it but every time he looked at you, he would think you were his babe. It gave the affection that it wasn't just something cute, it also had a bit of roughness into it and also it was a tiny bit sexy. He liked it, it was didn't matter what kind of situation you were in because he could always use it. You also knew at times when he wouldn't be using it, he was definitely becoming serious, something he tried to avoid.

Michael:

Honey. At first it had only started as a joke, seeming to come from She Looks So Perfect. You absolutely hated it because it had totally lost its value, and every time he said it, he would do it in the exact same tone of Luke that only bugged you even more. But as it came a nowadays thing you had somehow gotten used to it, and it was the thing he preferred it the most. It was only when he would be really annoying that he would bring back the tone, smiling all over his face knowing what he had done.

Ashton:

Gorgeous. Only because, that was everything he thought of you. It was true words coming to his mouth, something that always came to his mind every time he would lay his eyes on you. He knew the affection it would have every time, making you smile all over your face and blush but it only made you even more true to your nickname. It had come to the point where you didn't want to shake your head in agreement because he was there to remind you that no matter what, you would always stay gorgeous to him and to yourself.