#41: Your First Meeting | Gang!AU

A/N:

Hi this was a request from an anon so this means it's not me starting a new series or anything haahha!

Requested: , Anonymous Said: Hey can you write something meeting for the first time thingy, but with gang!AU??

Luke:

"Well there's definitely someone who doesn't belong here." It was like a bolt going through your body by the first comment that arrived the second your foot passed over the line to the door. Your books were tightened in your embrace while a pencil was resting between your fingers, shyly looking around the detention room without knowing what to do or where to sit. You had no idea where the unfamiliar voice had come from when walking into the classroom, but when seeing two lads sitting by the tables in the back, you assumed it came from them. You didn't even answer, but headed towards the front table in front of the teacher's desk by the windows. Any of this wasn't your situation, definitely not. Being in this room felt hauntingly foreign, you had never been the person to receive the unfamiliar purple note but that had changed. One mistake after changes with the bus times revolved in you being in this position, having to watch your other friends head home on a good Friday afternoon while you had to sit and stare at a dark green blackboard for an hour straight. You had expected more to be here though and you were quite curious as to why the teacher hadn't arrived yet. And since there was nothing else to do you decided to take up your laptop, opening files of unfinished hand in's that were due for Sunday but that was when a shadow casted above you. You didn't get the chance to react before you flinched back by almost touching the guy's nose with yours. "What did innocent girl like you do to end up at prison of school students?" His blond hair was matching up with the ocean blue eyes, a curious smile on his face as he bit down on his lip. "I uh-," You paused, voice quiet it was above a whisper. "I was late." It didn't seem to impress him that much but he still kept the smile on his face. "What a rebel. Wanna increase that title? Mrs. Jane is late as usual so we take the small loop hole to escape before she shows up." The guy behind him was standing with his arms crossed, dark locks of hair resting in front of his eyes. Your tongue was resting between your lips while looking up at the blond haired not the slightest convinced, almost feeling a bit offended by his question. "I don't think so." You shook your head in disagreement, gaining a bit of confidence despite not being in your comfort zone and he raised his hands in surrender. "Whatever pleases you, love." He winked, running his fingers through his locks and smirked down at you. His friend had already opened a pack of cigarettes wanting to lit one up, having the cigarette resting between his lips. "You coming, Luke?" He questioned, spoiling his name and the guy reacted by looking over at his direction. He removed his hands from resting them on top of your table and caught his leather jacket easily when it was thrown towards his direction. You furrowed your eyebrows confused while looking over at his direction as he gave you one last glance before turning around. Something about him was awfully familiar, whether it was the confident smirk or the way he was speaking so politely yet looking so intimidating. And for some odd reason you rather craved for ditching this whole detention thing rather than sticking to your normal norms.

Calum:

"Adam, it was one kiss. Nothing else, nothing more so please just forget about this because in my mind it's already erased and gone." Looking up at the black haired guy stand in front of you, you crossed your arms and rolled them when he only laughed. "Your lips were speaking a way different language last Friday." "Yes in a drunken sad mistake that I want to erase now. Why are you being like this it's not that we're dating or fancy each other?" He licked his lips while nodding his head in agreement, eyes so crystal blue he could have taken them right from a lagoon. "I don't know. I just think we're in a very fun situation considering I've been trying to get to you for months now and finally when I get over the finish line you bail me off already. I know that the truth comes out Y/N when you're drunk. You just don't want to realize it now." You didn't even shake your head in disbelief because now he was just talking nonsense. He was always like this, always wanting to get on your nerves with his constant lame of flirting. It wasn't even because he wanted to hit on you anymore, it was literally just a competition to himself because the more you rejected, the more he wanted to go further. "Get out of my face, Adam." The words came out as threatening as you wanted them to be, yet he still didn't seem the slightest intimidated. Looking down at the juice in your hand he took the opportunity to grab and spill it out on your white shirt, a smirk coming to his face when it revealed everything under it. "Seriously what is wrong with you!" You furiously questioned loudly, not even knowing what to do other than watching him drop the juice box. "Anything wrong here?" You were interrupted by someone coming up from your behind, smoke clouding your nose. Adam became pale in the face by the sight of the male, taking a step back in instinct but then again, he furrowed his eyebrows. "Out here again harassing women? How about you stand down by the gum machine with your Juniors where you belong instead of being outside at the smoking pit." Adam scoffed quickly by the guy's words and spit down on the ground before responding. "And that comes from you." The guy rolled his eyes and chuckled deeply by Adam's attitude. "To me it just doesn't seem like everything is on point." He smirked. "It's none of your business, Hood." The guy took a look up and down your body slowly, the juice stain obvious. "Leave her alone, Jenson." There wasn't a single hesitation in his voice, you had expected Adam to just laugh but he didn't. He only gave you an unsure look before turning around completely and headed towards the entrance of the school. You were too stunned to say anything but that was when a black jacket totally smelling of cigarettes was wrapped around your shoulders, the guy walking in front of you to zip it up. "I haven't seen you around here before, it's usually only for smokers." You were too confused by the situation to even say anything, your eyes barely looking up at him but staring down at the pavement with wide eyes. It wasn't until another cloud of smoke passed by you that you looked up at to meet his chocolate brown eyes, small beauty marks on the left side of his cheek and a very small smile on his face. "I'm Calum."