#5: "Quick, Pretend You're Mine..."

Luke:

The desperation in his eyes was so clear you had to put down the piece of strawberry decorated in chocolate on the table to focus on him. "What are you talking about?" You questioned in a confused tone but he didn't he didn't come up with an answer, letting the action speak louder than words. He hooked his arm around your waist and pulled you into his chest surprisingly. "My old aunt is here and I honestly can't bear to hear yet another lecture about needing to find a girl in my life." "So I'm your cover up?" You questioned amused but leaned your head against his chest and took a look around, spotting her already heading towards you. "Please just let me speak and smile okay? It will be over faster than expected when she sees that I'm not alone for once." Luke tried to sound serious but when a warm smile embraced his face you giggled up at him and nodded your head understanding. And even if he had prepared a speech in his mind when his aunt would show up he could barely remember anything because having you so close to him made his heart flutter and goosebumps rise on his arms. "Yeah just let me speak." He mumbled happily and took a deep breath.

Calum:

His eyebrows furrowed with a huge question sign lingering in between, his lips parting slightly while his eyes searched for your sudden cause of yell. He was about to say something, questions lingering on his tongue as to why you looked so desperate but before he could you pressed some of your ice cream against his nose. "You see those girls over there?" You mumbled in a low tone and smiled up at him. His gaze removed from yours towards the girls in a short search and he nodded his head agreeing when he spotted them. "Yeah, they've been staring at us for the past ten minutes as if I couldn't date someone like you." "So? He questioned confused but smiled slightly when you removed the ice cream away from his nose with your thumb. "I want to prove them wrong okay? Even if we aren't dating they shouldn't be giving me those glares." Calum looked down at you with a face that told he wasn't completely convinced by your idea but the second he smacked his ice cream against your chin you knew he was in. "Oh," He giggled at gazed towards them shortly. "What an accident, huh?" He questioned with a goofy smile and removed the ice cream away from your chin, making sure to lick his finger afterwards to create more tension.

Michael:

"What?" You exclaimed confused the second his hand touched yours and laced your fingers together. Michael looked ahead of him without saying anything but if you looked closely you could see him trying to hold in a smirk. "I used to date that girl," He nodded his head towards a female in the massive crowd of old students at the high school reunion. "But she dumped me after two months because I apparently spent too much time with the boys and my guitar." "Sickening." You mumbled while eyeing her carefully and sipped on the sparkling water in your glass. "Want to make her jealous?" The question was only for fun but Michael's eyes lit up. "You want to do that?" "Well it's already a boring night. Might as well get something out of it since you've dragged me all along." A challenged look embraced Michael's features as he decided to let go of your hand and pulled you into his side instead. "Can I grab your ass?" "Michael!" You scoffed and looked at him with wide eyes by his question. "Come on." He whined while heading towards her direction and made sure to stand with your sides facing her. "Fine," You gave in for his pout. "But only once and don't grasp too harshly!"

Ashton:

He stopped singing at the top of his lunges the second the sentence left your lips and he ran his hand through his sweaty curls and moved down to your height. "Is he still being creepy?" He nodded his head towards the guy in the club that clearly didn't understand your body rejections and hand movements. "You have no idea. Is he watching me now?" You questioned while facing your back towards the guy, focusing on Ashton in front of you and moved to the beat of the music. He looked over your shoulder to see the guy having no eyes for others than you. "Want me to beat him up?" He questioned while bobbing his head up and down to the bass. You shook your head no with a chuckle and turned around so your back connected against his chest, purposely pressing your body further against his. Ashton caught up easily with what you had in mind and placed his hands on your hips to sway you around with his body, dancing to the beat of the music. "It's working." He whispered against your ear while tracing his lips down to your neck, smiling in satisfaction when the guy seemed to mind his own business and almost left you breathless by his intense touch.