#70: He Can't Get A Boner

A/N: Hi so it's been a while with preference and I'm really sorry for that. I suffer from insomnia currently and I'm having a hard time trying to break out from it so my sleep is horrible and so is my imagination atm.   

Luke:

"I don't even want to talk about it." He loudly said once he was out of the bathroom, his eyes wide and cheeks so red in embarrassment he didn't want to look at himself into the mirror. "Luke come on it was just that one time you can't let it eat you alive." You hurried out as well with a towel wrapped around your waist, still having your hair wet and loose because you didn't have the time with his fast pace. "I said I didn't want to talk about it!" He yelled dramatically and knocked himself against the bed, his face landing right on top of his pillow to hide his face. "Please just wake me up when my most important body part isn't backing out right in the last second where it actually has to function."

Calum:

"Y/N it's 3 A.M, go back to bed." "But I'm horny!" You disagreed, rolling around on the bed so your stomach was resting against the mattress. You had no idea for how long you had been trying but nothing seemed to work on Calum tonight. He had been completely out like a light but no matter how many times you stroked him through his boxers nothing seemed to work. It was as if he had a button he had turned off and plugged out, letting you do something for so many minutes without a progress. "The boner store is closed for tonight. The flag will be hoisted back up tomorrow morning." You rolled your eyes by his words and heard him let out a deep sigh, taking your hand in his and rolling you around so you didn't have the opportunity to do anything else but cuddle him for the rest of the night.

Michael:

"This can't be happening." You almost had to hold in everything to not giggle because just by the sight of his face and expression you knew that definitely wasn't the time for it. "This never fucking happens!" His eyes were wide, jaw falling and with your hands pressed against your mouth to prevent the laughing he rolled his eyes and smacked your thigh. "Y/N this is serious business I never fail! I'm even too shocked to be proper embarrassed." You took a deep breath to hold everything in and placed your hand on top of his, "Michael it's okay. I'm sure it happens to a lot of guys-," "Don't finish that sentence." He was quick to scold and you let out a surprised squeal when he suddenly changed his position on your bed and pulled down your panties. "If I can't any pleasure at least let me give you all I've got."

Ashton:

"You know I've been giving you a handjob for fifteen minutes straight, grinned on you almost without panties on and you're still nothing. I know this might not be the proper thing to ask but is your thing broken?" Your words seemed to be all he needed to laugh, trying to brush of the huge blush that had spread on his cheeks. It wasn't that you weren't doing your job right, you had done it so many times on him but it seemed as if nothing was working tonight. "I think it might be the jetlag. I'm sorry hun I know you really want to do something after all these months but I'm too exhausted. Cuddles?" "Fine." You said with a huff, falling back onto the mattress and leaned your head on top of his arm. "But tomorrow you promise me you'll fix that little problem of yours."